Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flying over from Ireland for this. Got 2 tickets for myself and son (mine, not no7). Lower South, kings ransom, but I'm fairly buzzed already.
I felt this could be the weekend we make our move, and wanted to be there.
If it's any omen, the last time I paid over the odds for a ticket, it was the Citeh game in 2010. As soon as it was rearranged I realised it could be crucial. My flight was cancelled by the fecking ashcloud, and I watched it with a slab of cider at home. At least my ticket, stranded in London, found a good home.
All my good karma from then is on the table over the next month. Only Chelsea stand between Spurs and the double. The first of nine big games is Saturday. COYS!!

Surely Trippier deserves his place on Saturday after last week's performance!

He was superb and I didn't rate him once upon a time!

Just shows how Poch improves players!

Leave Walker for the Chavs

l'll be in the SSC in Valletta for this own, only home game missed this season, but mum comes first. Just at the airport waiting to go to the gate, so all behave, and if my nephew lets me use his pc, i might even make the odd post coys

If we want to play Walker against Chelsea in the semi, I think that he needs to play on Saturday. He hasn't started in a little bit, let him knock the cobwebs off now instead of being rusty when it really really matters.

Kane has 5 goals in 2 games against Bournemouth. Can't wait for him to get 5 on Saturday and go back to top of the goalscoring charts.

If we want to play Walker against Chelsea in the semi, I think that he needs to play on Saturday. He hasn't started in a little bit, let him knock the cobwebs off now instead of being rusty when it really really matters.
i'm usually a fan of Trippier in games like these, but you're logic is sound.

At the risk of sounding overconfident, 5-0 Spurs with a Kane hat trick.

Looked her up and she's 43 years old but still hotter than 90% of girls half her age...did she make some kind of deal with the devil or something?
nfGrUs

Elizabeth hurley is 51

Again-there is no reason why we should slip up against Bournemouth , at home, Alli bang on form, Kane back and we have the winning habit. Get within 4 points but not expecting a Man U to do us a favour and beat Chelsea as they play tonight. Couldn't be a better time to play Utd - jammy bastards.

I guess Bournemouth equalising late against Liverpool shows they're the type of team who is never beaten... but then again, so are we!

Eddie Howe was being referred to in glowing terms, at one point even being linked with us around the end of the Redknapp era... in fact, he's probably the only young English manager in the same mould as Poch, and (as we wrongly thought at one point) AVB!!

Young, dynamic, good team/work ethic, and, crucially comes across as a genuinely nice guy who speas well, but commands respect amongst players... rather than an egotist and blamer (Jose??) or a piss poor coach but who is full of self-importance (Timmy?)
He does want his teams to play good football, and good for him. ...even though he let himself down by signing Wilshit on loan, but hey, not everyone's perfect.

We need to give Bournemouth the same amount of respect as we gave Watford & Swansea, and we'll be just fine.
Take them lightly, or have one eye on the Semi, and we could be in for a nervy afternoon!!

Any win for us and the pressure's slightly back on Chelsea against Utd away.

Those cunts will probably win it, but I really want us to take it to the wire and make them fight for it.

Back
Top Bottom