Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's match day.......
f06180b49bb3a126ac699450cdab8fa7.gif

Do you have a prediction for us today SC?

I'm going Tottenham Hotspur 3 (Wilshire og, Wilshire og, Wilshire og,) Bournemouth 0

:pochlol:
Do you have a prediction for us today SC?

I'm going Tottenham Hotspur 3 (Wilshire og, Wilshire og, Wilshire og,) Bournemouth 0

:pochlol:
M'mm sadly I can't disagree with your prediction although not convinced about the bit in brackets. Kane likes playing against us so.....

When I saw a Bournemouth fan here I was hoping for a Millwall style invasion.

Disappointed.

Can't we rile them up a bit....fish munchers was good, pensioners etc great. Any more?
Eddie Howe is a cunt....no I can't do it, I really like him. Struggling.

Fuck it, West Ham are cunts nice job the other week lads

So glad Wanyama hasn't just walked back in the team. Shows he isn't that important to the overall starting team when Dier can play that position equally good, if not better.

Though I must admit, little worried that we may be heading into the cup semi final with a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Back
Top Bottom