Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does Stanislas usually even play?

It's clear they're targeting Davies with that inclusion. I imagine Ibe is injured? I know he's not been the best this season and been one of the worst signings of the season but PACE causes Davies problems and I remember Ibe giving Rose a horrible time when he was at Liverpool.

I understand why we are sticking with 4-2-3-1 for this one but i've got to admit that i'm a bit uncomfortable with a player being dropped after a MOTM performance (Trippier). Of course Kyle is first choice Fb so maybe he comes back in for this one so he gets 90 minutes under his belt ready for Chelski rather then us throwing him in against Chelski without starting the last 2 games.
Anyway COYS...
Best case Wanyama gets 30 minutes game time in a 343, and if Danny Rose gets back in time for the semi-final we are all good to go.

Don't. Even. Think. About. It.

With your track record it's almost certainly jinxed already.

(Ps- decent bet really :levyeyes:)
Well, I managed perfect score last week, so I'm going 3-0 for this game. If we don't win to that effect I'll never revisit this forum.

Fuck all of you who celebrated the prospect:adestare:

Does Stanislas usually even play?

It's clear they're targeting Davies with that inclusion. I imagine Ibe is injured? I know he's not been the best this season and been one of the worst signings of the season but PACE causes Davies problems and I remember Ibe giving Rose a horrible time when he was at Liverpool.
Stanislas has been injured but plays sometimes when fit. Fraser is quickest. Look out for him if he comes off the bench

Back
Top Bottom