Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had an email from the club saying that due to cancellations there are now tickets available for unsuccessful applicants; frustratingly when i try to get one via clicking on the 'limited availability' areas, all I get is an error message saying the number of tickets i have selected is not available together - even though I've only selected one! WTF! Is this due to a high number of people trying to get tickets or what? Anyone else have a problem?

Try separate seats. It only hurts in the beginning.

Thank you. Banter of course but fish and pensioners? You must have more original material surely?
Some of us like reusing tired old stuff.
Screen-Shot-2016-04-03-at-21.31.06.png

Jack Wilshere prepares for Bournemouth's trip to White Hart Lane.

Ah you must be looking forward to Jack Wilshere's return to N London. Will you have some nice songs about pensioners and ice cream or possibly something a tad more hostile? With injuries to other midfielders he will almost certainly start.....enjoy!

urn to N London.

Jack Wilshere prepares for Bournemouth's trip to White Hart
pares for Bournemouth's trip to White Hart Lane.
They save money on Wilshire. He goes by flying bike instead of coach.
Ah yes Jack Wilshere you must all be looking forward to his return to N London? Will you have some nice songs about pensioners and ice creams for him or maybe something a tad more hostile? Anyway enjoy Woolwich's current demise and you never know we might give you more of a game at WHL than they will later this month
et-elliot-on-bicycle-o.gif
[/

QUOTE]

They save money on Wilshire. He goes by flying bike instead of coach.

et-elliot-on-bicycle-o.gif
Afraid not
:levylol: :dembelelol::eriksenlol:
Afraid not
:levylol: :dembelelol::eriksenlol:

You must be looking forward to Jack Wilshere's return to N London? Will you have nice songs about pensioners and ice creams for him or something a tad more hostile? With injuries to others Wilshire is certain to play so enjoy!

You must be looking forward to Jack Wilshere's return to N London? Will you have nice songs about pensioners and ice creams for him or something a tad more hostile? With injuries to others Wilshire is certain to play so enjoy!
Do you have a prediction for us today SC?

I'm going Tottenham Hotspur 3 (Wilshire og, Wilshire og, Wilshire og,) Bournemouth 0

:pochlol:

Back
Top Bottom