Today's press conference

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Simply, what's not to like?

At worst he's a great motivational speaker...

At best, he's the answer to all our recent problems with ego managers, supposedly 'guaranteeing' success ..
There's no such thing.

What we want is hope....
Cos it's the hope that kills ya!
He has made money as a motivational speaker. I don't trust motivational speakers. It can't be St. Crispin's Day 38 times a year.

Straight talker. I have gotten very pissed off with either cryptic replies or basically poor English. This is like a breath of fresh air after a string of non native speakers.
Yeah, them fucking accents. Thank god he's not a Yank - or even worse, George Graham.

Didn’t care about the question myself

But don’t you see it perpetuates that negativity around the club. They’re a pretty big spurs aggregator and cut the question out so it couldn’t be heard, so who is going to question it? A very strange thing to do.

Edit: Fuck, I just noticed I posted the same tweet so I think they just lifted it straight off that sky account without checking the question.

Back
Top Bottom