Today's press conference

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Boom. How could you not want to get behind him. After hearing this!

Want You Love GIF by NICOLE DADDONA

I really enjoyed the way he handled Sky’s inevitable Kane question at 1:46. It simultaneously told the journalists he had a sense of humour, but that he was also savvy and likely to call them out when he feels the need. Have high hopes for more entertainment in the press conferences as well as the games.

His comments on Kane were interesting. During the second lot of questions he stops himself halfway through an answer about his meeting with Harry being definitive. He corrects it later on but I get the feeling he thinks if Kane has made his mind up to go then he isn’t going to be able to change it. And that he doesn’t even want the conversation with him to go that way. It sounds like he has a plan in how to handle it.

Last edited:

I really enjoyed the way he handled Sky’s inevitable Kane question at 1:46. It simultaneously told the journalists he had a sense of humour, but that he was also savvy and likely to call them out when he feels the need. Have high hopes for more entertainment in the press conferences as well as the games.

Also masterfully defused the first Harry Kane Questions so did not get asked 50 more times about it.

Is he a smoker?
Either that or he has hay fever, which would be unfortunate for someone hanging about in fields for a living.
I thought it was more 'front of mouth' (ie tongue/teeth) than lungs or respiratory tract, but I'm not medically trained.

Back
Top Bottom