Today's press conference

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But don’t you see it perpetuates that negativity around the club. They’re a pretty big spurs aggregator and cut the question out so it couldn’t be heard, so who is going to question it? A very strange thing to do.

Edit: Fuck, I just noticed I posted the same tweet so I think they just lifted it straight off that sky account without checking the question.
I get your point.

But his answer and the laugh from all the rabid media in there was huge.

If they like working with him, the narrative will naturally have less under current to swim against

Yeah, thought he defused it nicely, probably would have got a silent glare from our last guy...
Tbf I think the more he does this, hopefully the less it'll get raised.

If they can see he's not biting, or even twisting it into a positive as he did today with his 'that's why I'm here. What a great story if we get right', then the less inclined they'll be to approach the subject.

On this day in 1978, we signed two Argentine players who had just won the World Cup.

British teams didn't do that in them days, we did. We did it because Keith Burkinshaw wanted us to play a certain style of football, football with a swagger.

Today I heard another bloke say similar.

I loved his reacting to the Kane question, about it being 3 questions in and Jedinak won the pool.

Only a few mins in I just love the way he talks and answers questions. I just hope the players feel the same way

happy i love you GIF by NBC

I get your point.

But his answer and the laugh from all the rabid media in there was huge.

If they like working with him, the narrative will naturally have less under current to swim against

Truth be told, the media liked Poch; but it didn't stop them trying to sell him and his players to Madrid on our behalf every other fucking week!

Truth be told, the media liked Poch; but it didn't stop them trying to sell him and his players to Madrid on our behalf every other fucking week!
They did.

But last season we had the best Prem start in 10 years. They wouldn’t Fucking shut up about how bad the football we were playing was.

That eventually fed into the atmosphere of the whole club. Didn’t help the football was shit but you can win with shit football if everyone is behind it.
You can win with god football if Everyone is behind it. The media can help everyone stay behind it, or gob out of their way to be cunts

Perception acts as a lens through which we view reality:

Changing the disagree does not does not change the reality pet!

I never intentionally give a disagree - think it’s stupid to be honest if I disagree strongly enough to let someone know I reply rather than just hit a button however when scrolling down pages on my phone I regularly inadvertently hit the disagree button - if it is pointed out to me I remove the offending X

Funny you mention perception when your user name is pleb

It feels good having a manager who WANTS to be here and who talks about wanting to be here long term. I also love how he's not kissing Kanes ass. We are Tottenham, not just one player.

Back
Top Bottom