Today's press conference

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ultima64 ultima64 slip of the finger?

I’m not sure what there is to disagree with 😂
GIF by Gotham

"What does success look like? The fans will tell me that."

Excellent!

He said the fans will tell him that at the end of the year. So I assume he means season. What could success look like after just one season ? . For me it's he's still here, his playing style is working and the team has improved. Top 6 would be great.

I like when managers are clear and straight to the point and don't use double speak when they talk, that's why I always looked forward to Jose's press conferences because he was convincing and he knew what to say and when to say it. Ange is very much like that and it's a refreshing change from Conte who always sounded like he was struggling to string a sentence together and his words weren't quite matching what he had in his head.

More on Kane
I haven't had any assurances and I wouldn't expect any. With these type of situations you're never dealing with certainties. I can only go with what I know right now. Harry is part of the squad and looking forward to being back and part of the players

He needs to go and speak to Madderz. Word was he only signed due to assurances Kane would be staying.
He needs to pass those assurances onto BAP.

And who was certain of this Madderz info on here????

Maddison was on England duty with HK so hopefully got the assurance from the horses mouth(not Hercules)

About the breathing thing, I think it has more to do with the shitty sound balance on that video...it's has a bit too much treble...

Back
Top Bottom