To Hull and back. Hull versus the Spurs sunday 21.05.2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We jumped on a bus four of us the driver says 80 pence. So I pull out a fiver to pay for all four of us

"no mate 80 p in total 20 pence each."

Last time I spent 20 pence on a bus fare Perryman was still captain.

Last edited:
Just to echo the class Hull fans clapping Kane off, I was in the Hull end today and some of them (a lot of them tbf) actually stood up to applaud Kane off. Respect. Sad to see them down.
:pochbye:

I've just put the talksport on whilst I do the washing up and Durham has asked the question... 'Harry Kane was taken off before he could score his 30th goal. Is this the worst substitution of all time?'
:dembele:

That ape man who used to play for Woolwich reckons that we need a trophy for Harry to stay. He can go and do one, and so can all the others who make carping remarks and can't let us enjoy this season. Yah boo sucks to you all.

Id like to take the time out to thank West Ham for giving our boys the perfect situation to play with a pressure-less freedom that will give them the confidence to overcome any doubts next season.

The last three matches were the best performances of Poch's reign.

If they didnt know it before the West Ham game, they know now that this is the best team in the country, and teams pulling their pants down for Chelsea before Christmas doesnt change that.

So next year, when we win the PL, I would like to look back at the catalyst for our growth in mentality....the 1-0 defeat to West Ham.

Thank you.....without that, we wouldnt have finished the season like this, and with Chelsea winning all their games anyway, the end of the season would have been stressful and painful. But thanks to that defeat it was fucking immense.

Cheers again West Ham

:dude:

Last edited:
Was a good win but in my mind very predictable.

Hull had nothing to play for and it showed. We had our foot to the pedal and Kane wanted his Golden boot.

Ultimately meaningless other than set a very high bar for next season and good to send us fans away with smiles from ear to ear.

Would have taken 3rd and been in the FA Cup final next Saturday every day of the week though. Our performances deserved to be on show once more on one of the biggest days of the season.
You must be very fun guy at parties

SoCalSpurs SoCalSpurs FINISH HIM!!!

z17687657O,Johnny-Cage.jpg
I was the only one holding down the fort when that Chelsea troll came on here. When you Brits are asleep the Americans are on here watching over things.
121029-a-nd255-105.jpg

Back
Top Bottom