To Hull and back. Hull versus the Spurs sunday 21.05.2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

at least one pundit is sticking up for us, ladies and gentlemen I give you Garth Crooks:

"For me, the story of the day is ...
Tottenham are going forward, Woolwich are going backwards"
Also
"For Woolwich, not getting fourth spot means they may well lose Ozil and Sanchez.For Woolwich, not getting fourth spot means they may well lose Ozil and Sanchez."

at least one pundit is sticking up for us, ladies and gentlemen I give you Garth Crooks:

"For me, the story of the day is ...
Tottenham are going forward, Woolwich are going backwards"
Also
"For Woolwich, not getting fourth spot means they may well lose Ozil and Sanchez.For Woolwich, not getting fourth spot means they may well lose Ozil and Sanchez."

So convinced, he said it twice?

Never said they were bad but we have trouble playing free flowing football with two defensive mids.
Wanyama plays higher in this situation and he's been great there - getting goals and winning the ball really high up resulting in goals. I think it's something to think about for Champions League games.

How much do you think Eriksen, Kane and Alli are worth if we were to sell them, hypothetically of course..
2dbbd80cdd20d4fac0b94c10503e0903.jpg

That was also another 3 assists for Trippier which presumably gives him the highest assists for a defender? (Was said in commentary a few weeks back that it was Walker with 5).

Edit: Trippier now has the same number of assists as Walker (5) in just 6 appearances.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom