To Hull and back. Hull versus the Spurs sunday 21.05.2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How much do you think Eriksen, Kane and Alli are worth if we were to sell them, hypothetically of course..

Taking into account age, home grown rule, contract length, that we have Levy (always adds 20%) and the total insanity of the market that allows Pogba to be £90 mil.

Eriksen 25, not English though, long contract = £80-90 mil

Kane 23, English, long term contract = £150 mil

Dele 20, English, long term contract = £150 mil

However it depends if we sell abroad or to a rival, Kane would probably get £100 mil at Real Madrid, wouldn't expect anything less than £130 mil from say Man United probably more like £140-170 mil.

That is on current deals, if we let the deals run down the obviously the price would rapidly decrease over seasons. Very clever for Levy to put so many of our players on long term deals recently.

"Name me a better crosser of a ball than Kieran Trippier.

He whips in a beauty, Son misses the header in the middle and Toby Alderweireld steers in."

meanwhile...

Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea will battle it out this summer to sign Kyle Walker in a £40million deal.
If Levy sells to any of them for £40 million I will eat my hat. I'll eat your hat as well.

If Levy sells to any of them for £40 million I will eat my hat. I'll eat your hat as well.

Agreed, he is on a 4.5 year deal, English, England's number one, Levy is our negotiator, selling to a rival etc.

If Levy doesn't at least hit £50 mil plus I'll be shocked. Also got United, Bayern, Barca apparently interested not just City so there is competition as well. Advantage Daniel Levy.

Agreed, he is on a 4.5 year deal, English, England's number one, Levy is our negotiator, selling to a rival etc.

If Levy doesn't at least hit £50 mil plus I'll be shocked. Also got United, Bayern, Barca apparently interested not just City so there is competition as well. Advantage Daniel Levy.
But is it confirmed yet by a reliable source that he wants to leave?

Aren't all the clubs after Walker because they need English players in their teams now? Obviously they also want him because he's very good but the scarcity of top tier homegrown talent is a big factor. And because of that he should be worth even more money.

Not that I want us to sell him or anything.

Back
Top Bottom