To Hull and back. Hull versus the Spurs sunday 21.05.2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As plain and simple a Thread as the Spurs Kits I hope we'll be wearing next season.

Another emphatic mauling will do, ta! No, scrub that... we want a clean sheet this time!:llorishowudoin:

'Operation Golden Boot' as I like to call it. Put a hattrick on a plate for Harry and let's finish this brilliant season on a deserved high.

We're going up Saturday morning.
Out on the town, then hopefully 3 points on Sunday.
Crap journey home, no doubt, then end of season.
Stress free for a couple of months

Not heard anything on Trippier and Walker so I'd be tempted to go with the same team. Son deserves a start, but so does Eriksen so there's a decision to be made there.

Hull have no pressure on them now, which is what happened with Newcastle last year. Looks like we have learned from that though.

I'd love to see Kane make 30 league goals, so just carve out as many chances for him as possible.

Quite how any team can produce the stats we have and not be Champions I will never ever know.

At the very least an FA Cup win would have been some reward for a season which we or any team will find hard to match.

Whatever the line-up it is hard to see how Hull get within 3 goals.

Words fail me.

Would love to see some of the younger fringe players get a run about; think GKN deserves a chance and would obviously love to see KWP and Edwards too...

Season feels very bitter sweet for me, obviously it has been fantastic and exceeded all my wildest expectations- off the back of the Euros and Newcastle all the chatter was about struggling to make top 6, never mind mounting a title challenge.

Regardless, I can't get rid myself of the feeling that.. we should have won it. We've been far and away the best side for over two years and it irks me that we have nothing to show for it. I hope the player's don't have a sinking "what more can we do.." feeling. We could end the season with 86 points, an unbeaten home record, only 4 losses, 3 players with over 20 goals, the best defense and the leagues top goal scorer; but no title. I'm not complaining - I just want the team to be rewarded for how unbelievable they've been- they deserve it. 9/10 we win this season at a canter; I don't say this likely, but both Chelsea and Leicester benefited from a hell of a lot of good fortune.

Going into the last game, I think it's important we win and maintain the positive atmosphere around the club...to counter the increasing speculation surrounding our wage structure and the circling vultures. I hope the players keep the faith and stay committed to doing things 'the right way' - if they do; the trophy's will come and be all the sweeter for it. I'd rather finish second for eternity, than be an embezzlement scheme for Russian Oligarchs. I love our club.

Not heard anything on Trippier and Walker so I'd be tempted to go with the same team. Son deserves a start, but so does Eriksen so there's a decision to be made there.

Hull have no pressure on them now, which is what happened with Newcastle last year. Looks like we have learned from that though.

I'd love to see Kane make 30 league goals, so just carve out as many chances for him as possible.
The Tigers are in bits at the moments, seen quite a few games this season. There is no chance they will beat us on Sunday even though the pressure is off them. Hope you all enjoy your trip to Hull at the weekend and maybe we can bundle big Harry Maguire on to the coach after the match, a great player who gets ridiculously overlooked for England by that Borat lookalike of a manager

The Tigers are in bits at the moments, seen quite a few games this season. There is no chance they will beat us on Sunday even though the pressure is off them. Hope you all enjoy your trip to Hull at the weekend and maybe we can bundle big Harry Maguire on to the coach after the match, a great player who gets ridiculously overlooked for England by that Borat lookalike of a manager
NickfromHullSpursFan where you from? :allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom