To Hull and back. Hull versus the Spurs sunday 21.05.2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

65116610.jpg

I think there was someone here who said after leicester game they would bet 1-7 and 2-7, £20 at 350-1 ?

Good day for them if they placed it!

Placed them but not for £20 and I certainly didn't get 350-1 I'm afraid.
A quid on 1-7 at 200-1. Managed to find 2-7 at 400-1. I had £2 on that.

I'm still a happy bunny.

Why do we have to stop the season now? It seems sooooooo unfair.

Happened right in front of me. I thought the Hull fans were superb, gave Harry a standing ovation.
Very disrespectful to do that. Morons. Few of ours told 'em too.
I agree I thought the Hull fans were class made plenty of noise (not as much as us) for a team that were already relegated and getting hammered. The standing ovation showed a touch of class from them and most of theirs stayed until the end despite the scoreline. Plus the ones we met in the pubs and curry house were friendly and very complimentary about Spurs

If we avoid defeat at Hull, we will equal a club record for fewest defeats in a season (4), set in 1919.
Tottenham have lost six of their last eight top-flight away trips on the last day of the season (W2), including a 5-1 defeat last season to an already relegated Newcastle United.
Tottenham could become the fifth Premier League team to record 400 wins in this match (961 games, W399 D247 L315).

Who said there was nothing to play for?

apparently the chavs players gave john terry a guard of honout when he got subbed off. i would have booked everyone of them. on the grounds of acting like cunts

Quite how any team can produce the stats we have and not be Champions I will never ever know.

At the very least an FA Cup win would have been some reward for a season which we or any team will find hard to match.

Whatever the line-up it is hard to see how Hull get within 3 goals.

Words fail me.

That ape man who used to play for Woolwich reckons that we need a trophy for Harry to stay. He can go and do one, and so can all the others who make carping remarks and can't let us enjoy this season. Yah boo sucks to you all.
SAF on Kane:

‘He’s [Pochettino] got a lot of youth in his team, which augurs well for the future. I believe in that, I’ve believed in [bringing through] youth all my life,’ Ferguson told Sky Sports.

‘The value is two-fold. One, they’ll always remember the person who gave them their start in life, and secondly, they create a loyalty base that is there for life.

‘The young players we had coming through still keep in touch with me, and that is an indication of how well it works.

Keep this group together and just add a little more quality in depth and the trophies will come.

Back
Top Bottom