To Hull and back. Hull versus the Spurs sunday 21.05.2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone have a link to the whole game?

NBCSN decided to show that twat Trump instead and the game was bumped, watched up until HT on the NBCSN channel online but had to do some shit for the wife. Now i can't seem to find it anywhere aside from the highlights?

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but MoTD just suggested that this was our biggest win in a league game away from home, ever?

How much do you think Eriksen, Kane and Alli are worth if we were to sell them, hypothetically of course..
It doesn't matter, 'cos we're not. Next question!

Just goes to show how uneducated and pathetic our media are. We win 12 of last 13 games and they call us bottlers..Pathetic.
The 'bottler' tag was redundant the moment Chelsea got more than the 89 points we were only ever able to get... which they did last week... so there was nothing left to 'bottle'...

Still, it's a shame the +60 GD didn't actually come in handy, other to use it to look at again and again and again and pull this expression;
shocked-face-3mother-of-god.jpg
b5892f15e1386c3977e4a0ccdd57801f.jpg

Was a good win but in my mind very predictable.

Hull had nothing to play for and it showed. We had our foot to the pedal and Kane wanted his Golden boot.

Ultimately meaningless other than set a very high bar for next season and good to send us fans away with smiles from ear to ear.

Would have taken 3rd and been in the FA Cup final next Saturday every day of the week though. Our performances deserved to be on show once more on one of the biggest days of the season.

Was a good win but in my mind very predictable.

Hull had nothing to play for and it showed. We had our foot to the pedal and Kane wanted his Golden boot.

Ultimately meaningless other than set a very high bar for next season and good to send us fans away with smiles from ear to ear.

Would have taken 3rd and been in the FA Cup final next Saturday every day of the week though. Our performances deserved to be on show once more on one of the biggest days of the season.

The FA Cup hasn't been the biggest day of the season for over 20 years...and I hope you whacked 100 quid on that very predictable 7-1 win

Nothing against our northern yids, but I can imagine if we were relegated and lost 1-7 at home to Man Utd and the United fans started waving a flag which said "Cockney Reds" or "North London reds" in my face, I wouldn't be too happy either.

Been curious... What were these flags?

Tottenham Tigers, Hull Yids or something similar?

Hull Spurs...not something supporting both clubs but just Spurs fans from Hull. Towards the end of the game they held it up facing the Hull fans and seemed to be singing something...I couldn't hear it as I was the other side of our end but Hull fans looked very pissed off.

I get ya.... Thought it was somehow related to Dawson and Co.... Which itself woulda been a bit dubious in terms of etiquette too.

Back
Top Bottom