The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
Levy's bonus divided by pi, multiplied by the average value of 1/10th of how much Joe Lewis' yachts cost.

ENIC are an investment company not bankrollers, they spend what the income of the club are, which right now aren't in the Elite rang of clubs. Lets not get blinded for our love of the players Eriksen done the very same at Ajax, him and Toby were obviously only looking to leave on a free at least Toby seemed to be a bit more honest about it than Mr "I would happily sign a new contract" Eriken.

An attractive project with anyone who doesn’t have to rely on instant success.
If a manager backs his ability and has faith in his management skills, it’s one of the best jobs out there.
We have the best stadium, the best training facilities and have potential to be the top of the pile.
Too many managers want to take over an existing project with a club that is pretty much guaranteed success.
Exactly, where's the challenge in taking over a strong team?

Given what he's done for Newcastle, I'd say Benitez isn't the worst shout. Ideally though, I'd want Allegri, Ancelotti, or Ten Hag. Insane that Howe ever gets brought up in the rumor mill.

Edit: I've seen Enrique mentioned before (not in this thread), as much as I like him, I feel that Woolwich might get him.

I think he is interested, and is waiting to see what happens.

At the same time he often throws money about, our owners also need to realise that we can't sign players for pennies anymore. Players who were worth £20m 5 years ago are now worth £60m. Ndombele is a prime example. He had one stand out season at Lyon and we paid £65m for him. Same as Lo Celso, Betis paid £12m in the same window we agreed to pay £60m for him.

The owners need to be ready to invest £60m+ per player if we want to start winning leagues and european trophies. If not then they need to move on.
That's why we are finished. They aren't going to move on, they will stay where they are and we'll continue to be a good business. While the manager takes all the flack for not winning the title, or not making top 4.

Who played the diamond?
Lol seriously your answer is who played the diamond?

Doesnt matter if we play 442, 4231, 4312, or even 10 up top and just a keeper, if those players keep performing as they have, they will still lose.

Tottenham of 2 or 3 years ago could have played any formation and still won most games, its the same bunch of players yet they're playing utter garbage

Doesnt matter if we play 442, 4231, 4312, or even 10 up top and just a keeper, if those players keep performing as they have, they will still lose.

Tottenham of 2 or 3 years ago could have played any formation and still won most games, its the same bunch of players yet they're playing utter garbage
Hahahahaha
Formation doesn’t matter now?

Funny how one of our own players has slagged it off in the French media though eh

Who is responsible for the players playing garbage in your opinion?

I think both Levy and Poch are waiting on each other to move.

Poch is waiting for Levy to sack him, he then gets a £25m payout.

Levy is waiting for Poch to walk, that way he doesn't have to pay out. If another club comes in for him then he gets compensation.

I think both Levy and Poch are waiting on each other to move.

Levy is waiting for Poch to walk, that way he doesn't have to pay out. If another club comes in for him then he gets compensation.

Poch has nothing to wait for. He won't resign. He has two options:

1. he just waits to be sacked;

2. he keeps doing his job and trying to turn things around.

So this is all on Levy now. The payout isn't the issue anymore, we stand to lose way more than that if we continue this way.

Poch has nothing to wait for. He won't resign. He has two options:

1. he just waits to be sacked;

2. he keeps doing his job and trying to turn things around.

So this is all on Levy now. The payout isn't the issue anymore, we stand to lose way more than that if we continue this way.
Money is always an issue with Levy and he definitely won't pull the trigger unless he really has to and that time hasn't come yet.

£12.5 according to The Telegraph.

Which, if true, is surprising as it's not *that* great a deal of money in the absurd world of football.

I think it might be really simple. Levy and Poch like and respect one another and both sides will give the situation as much time as possible.

If I see one more link to Eddie Howe I will lose it. He isn't what we need, he's another project that will take 5-6 years to develop.

If Poch goes, which I hope he doesn't, then we need a proven winner who can take this squad to the next level. Ancelotti, Mourinho, Allegri, maybe even Benitez. If not one of them then Narglesmann would be good.

Yes another new project that ENIC won’t back when the new manager needs them to
Ad finitum
Ad nauseam

£12.5 according to The Telegraph.

Which, if true, is surprising as it's not *that* great a deal of money in the absurd world of football.

I think it might be really simple. Levy and Poch like and respect one another and both sides will give the situation as much time as possible.

‘By mutual agreement’ incoming

I'd take having a serial cunt as a manager if it meant we had trophies to back it up.
Fuck yeah, a league cup with a cunt of a manager...been there done that...

GrahamReuters1_2780426k_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom