The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
He's not the same manager. This is the man who could make a midfield of Ryan Mason and Nabil Bentaleb work, and who now struggles with £60 mil stars in those positions.

He's definitely lost something, burnt out, on a downer after the CL final and what he sees as lack of backing from Levy. And no doubt he's had some tasty offers from other big clubs to turn his head.

Whatever the reasons, he doesn't seem to have the answers any more. We are genuinely bad, no two ways about it. Feels like we're in the final days of Poch.

He's not the same manager. This is the man who could make a midfield of Ryan Mason and Nabil Bentaleb work, and who now struggles with £60 mil stars in those positions.

He's definitely lost something, burnt out, on a downer after the CL final and what he sees as lack of backing from Levy. And no doubt he's had some tasty offers from other big clubs to turn his head.

Whatever the reasons, he doesn't seem to have the answers any more. We are genuinely bad, no two ways about it. Feels like we're in the final days of Poch.
Hard to disagree with this. I've been his biggest fan but he isn't the same.

I hope to god he can find that spark again.

Its like its all just clicked. Nobody to blame but Levy and Enic.
Instead of buying players we now have 4 players ready to leave for virtually nothing and will be held to ransom on prices from other clubs when buying We will buy mediocre players.
Poch will go and we will have a few quality players that want out. Back to square one as if Poch never arrived.

Fuck sake this is all their fault.

I think once Poch goes we'll come full circle to the Jol era and not make the top 4 again for another 5 to 10 years.

I liked Martin and we treated him very poorly sacking him at half time by text but that’s ENIC for you

Did you think that Mason and Bentaleb worked?
I didn’t

Did you think that Mason and Bentaleb worked?
I didn’t
The romantic revisionism people have of that Mason Bentaleb midfield actually blows my mind. We were crap that season, much like this season, and having a midfield of that level was a big reason behind it. It was only when Pochettino was given the time to develop Mousa Dembele into the beast he became that things began to change.
Doesn’t fit the narrative for some though.

The romantic revisionism people have of that Mason Bentaleb midfield actually blows my mind. We were crap that season, much like this season, and having a midfield of that level was a big reason behind it. It was only when Pochettino was given the time to develop Mousa Dembele into the beast he became that things began to change.

Ryan was a trier and I’m pleased he’s now coaching after his injury but Bentaleb was a liability and often showboated

I'm not saying it was brilliant with Mason and Bentaleb but we did finish 5th at the end of the season 14/15, and at times we played some great stuff from December until the end of the season. I don't see that happening now with these players

Its like its all just clicked. Nobody to blame but Levy and Enic.
Instead of buying players we now have 4 players ready to leave for virtually nothing and will be held to ransom on prices from other clubs when buying We will buy mediocre players.
Poch will go and we will have a few quality players that want out. Back to square one as if Poch never arrived.

Fuck sake this is all their fault.
Who played the diamond?

Back
Top Bottom