The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely gutted i haven't got a ticket now, i did at the back of my mid think that we would end up playing another season at the Lane and i would have a chance to say a proper goodbye. Still, on to bigger things.

Sing those cunts off the pitch for me lads.

I'm a nervous wreck but damn confident at the same time. I can't remember wanting us to win a NLD more since I was holding my Dad's hand walking into the proper old Wembley in 1991. COYS.

Was just in a Stroud green having a nandos and over heard two gooners saying they would be going to church to pray before the spurs game. What a bunch of melts!

I'm pretty confident about this. Last NLD at WHL. Woolwich will be up for it, but so will we. In many ways, the more up for it they are the more relaxed I think the players will be as they'll focus on the rivalry rather than the league position. Woolwich are cunts and I'm sure we'll beat them. I'd take a win by a single goal but I could see it being more.

I'm pretty confident about this. Last NLD at WHL. Woolwich will be up for it, but so will we. In many ways, the more up for it they are the more relaxed I think the players will be as they'll focus on the rivalry rather than the league position. Woolwich are cunts and I'm sure we'll beat them. I'd take a win by a single goal but I could see it being more.

Im pretty calm too......different kettle of fish come kick off though!

COYS, professional performance, no mistakes, take our chances and fight. Im feeling better about this game than the Semi.....Regardless if Everton,do us a favour or not, winning is our only choice. There are no reasons as to why we would struggle agsinst a poor Woolwich side. They will raise thier game against us, we should also agsinst them. Only one winner if we get it right.

:coys:

so what formation will will be play ( if dembele is not available) , 4-2-3-1 or 3-4-2-1?

---------Kane---------
Son-----Ali-----Eriksen
----Wanyama---Dier-----
Davies-Vert-Ald--Walker
----------lloris----------------

--------------Kane--------------
------------Ali--Eriksen-----------
Davies--Wanyama-Sissoko-Walker
--------Vert-----Ald-----Dier-------
----------------Lloris---------------------

I think this is the first time I've been looking forward to a NLD all week rather than dreading it.
My hatred for them is so strong that I'm usually just on edge out of fear that they could beat us and the idea of their smug faces lauding it over us.

Not this time though.

That'll have fucked it, now.
:pochshock:

Another routine 4-0 win. We don't seem to have too much trouble dispatching these midtable teams at Fortress Lane. Kane 2, Alli and Son. They get off lightly. Bring on the Eel Munchers.

Poch's right about improvement. The conversation has moved from making top 4 to winning the league. Thats the REAL improvement at the club. Most everything else is just media wank.

Sure you did..

Some of the absolute tripe on this thread LoL. If you get a point you'd be extremely lucky

easily 1-2 to the mighty Gunners..

Spurs Title hopes dashed trophyless for another year.

Then to top it all off Spurs playing at Wembley next season ROTFPMSL

Mid table finish

trmp1.gif

Back
Top Bottom