The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see on the website that Spurs are going to be offering ST holders the chance to buy their seats...well funnily enough in this game when Eriksen missed the chance in the first half, the bloke behind me kicked the back of my seat and broke it, it is now hanging by a thread and would be really easy to snap off. Temptation to remove it at the United game and get the seat for free rather than be offered to pay £300 for it...though I can imagine Spurs catching me and not being best pleased at missing out on the chance to make some money!
No guarantees but I bet if you wait until the bulldozers move in you can get them off one of the demolition fellas easily for a £10.
West Ham sold their seats off for £60 I think complete with birdshit but this picture was taken yesterday! Look how many seats are there. (My brother in law started the demolition many months ago, he's got hundreds of the things that he will put up for action in a year or two).
C-0sCoPXYAAkR1C.jpg

Just watched the NLD highlights back again, ('cos I was getting withdrawal symptoms after 3 days of not watching!) ...fuck me we obliterated them!

Watching from inside the ground, it still felt like we were dominant on the day... but the heady emotion makes the exact details fizz by in a blur... but Jesus, we could've had SIX (and that's not just skewed Spurs OS talk) in fact, if you take into consideration that Dele could (and should) have scored twice, (2-0) as could Kane (4-0) and Jan (6-0) add that to Wanyama's snap-shot (7) and Toby's bullet header... that's 8-0
Now I know they're not all gonna go in, but had we had the same impossible Goal-to-Shot ratio that Chelsea had at Wembley last week, we coulda been looking at at least six or seven!

That's unbelievable domination for a NLD!

How did AtoubaMagic AtoubaMagic get on he must be destroyed.

I forgot to post again! Travelling to London from Sydney for the weekend is not something I would recommend normally but this was an exception.

To preface, I love having people rock up to my place so when a friend of a friend needed a place to crash for a month or six, we had her stay in our spare room in Sydney. When I decided to do this mad dash to London she and her now husband (who is a West Ham fan) insisted on returning the favour and picked me up from the airport, toured her local pubs in her little country town, let me crash at her home, drove me to the game, picked me up from the game and then drove me to the airport. All from one Facebook message on a Thursday night!

No fucking regrets. It was a great day. I had tickets through a mate of mine who owns a multinational company and loves spurs. He has 4 tickets and I was meant to go with his manager in London. However (And I didn't mention this to my mate) the manager appears to have promised his brother the ticket. So he got me another on the shelf side (presumably through stub hub or the like). At first I was a bit bummed but then decided to drink beer. I went up to my seat and I was taken aback on how friendly everyone was. I was obviously not the normal seat holder and a quick explanation of my trip and they were now all my mates. I really loved the community feel of the area in the ground including the great banter with the stewards. I don't have to say much about the game! I've been to the sacred ground before but forgot how close to the field you are. I hope this stays true in the new stadium.

I forgot to mention one funny thing. I went to a couple of pubs before the game on my own. In the second pub, I was having a beer and just people watching when a friend of mine walked past me. He lived in Australia for years then moved back to Norway. I knew he was a spurs fan as we watched games together regularly but I didn't consider he would come to the game (we both have young families). He just walked past me! We could have easily missed each other! What are the chances!

All in all a fantastic weekend. A great story. And great memories.

I have one regret; flying economy for 24 hours straight and then doing it all again less than 72 hours later really stuffs your back! Next time I'm getting closer to the front of the plane!

I forgot to post again! Travelling to London from Sydney for the weekend is not something I would recommend normally but this was an exception.

To preface, I love having people rock up to my place so when a friend of a friend needed a place to crash for a month or six, we had her stay in our spare room in Sydney. When I decided to do this mad dash to London she and her now husband (who is a West Ham fan) insisted on returning the favour and picked me up from the airport, toured her local pubs in her little country town, let me crash at her home, drove me to the game, picked me up from the game and then drove me to the airport. All from one Facebook message on a Thursday night!

No fucking regrets. It was a great day. I had tickets through a mate of mine who owns a multinational company and loves spurs. He has 4 tickets and I was meant to go with his manager in London. However (And I didn't mention this to my mate) the manager appears to have promised his brother the ticket. So he got me another on the shelf side (presumably through stub hub or the like). At first I was a bit bummed but then decided to drink beer. I went up to my seat and I was taken aback on how friendly everyone was. I was obviously not the normal seat holder and a quick explanation of my trip and they were now all my mates. I really loved the community feel of the area in the ground including the great banter with the stewards. I don't have to say much about the game! I've been to the sacred ground before but forgot how close to the field you are. I hope this stays true in the new stadium.

I forgot to mention one funny thing. I went to a couple of pubs before the game on my own. In the second pub, I was having a beer and just people watching when a friend of mine walked past me. He lived in Australia for years then moved back to Norway. I knew he was a spurs fan as we watched games together regularly but I didn't consider he would come to the game (we both have young families). He just walked past me! We could have easily missed each other! What are the chances!

All in all a fantastic weekend. A great story. And great memories.

I have one regret; flying economy for 24 hours straight and then doing it all again less than 72 hours later really stuffs your back! Next time I'm getting closer to the front of the plane!

Wow, cracking effort mate!

Back
Top Bottom