The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

100% confirmed - last derby at WHL. The last one. Nothing would be sweeter than seeing the "famous" Woolwich absolutely trounced. WHL must not be tainted by anything less than 3 points.

its a north london derby, anything can happen.
they'll be goals. carnage, limbs, the works.

cue a deary 0-0 for the first time eva

Heart says: Would love us to smash 4 past these cunts to show them what a power shift looks like.

Head says: reality is it'll be a scratchy 2-2 grrrr

whilst it would be good to pulverise them i think post match i'd get much more satisfaction from a highly disputed single goal margin.

They couldn't beat us in the last derby at Highbury. They won't be beating us in the last derby at White Hart Lane.

I am pumped.

Please let this be an inspiration to shit cunts making up naming days for finishing above them, I don't want to be like them, they are embarrassing bunch of self obsessed, Tarquins.

He isn't confident about Rose at all.

I'm actually feeling a little sick inside as I think more about the match.

Objectively, I'm quietly confident but it's that dread of the nightmare scenario that's making me ill.

For God's sake Spurs, DON'T let us down as I simply won't be able to stomach it, especially on the back of the semi heartache. COYS!!

C-gz6f8XYAAzdPf.jpg:large

BBC website are asking to name your Spurs and Scummers best X1 combined. Here's mine
LLORIS
WALKER TOBY VERTS ROSE
DIER WANYAMA DEMBELE
ERIKSEN ALLI
KANE
No Brainer

We are 2nd and yet how many times have we actually played our strongest 11..........

Back
Top Bottom