The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look at my picture lads.

This will be you guys tomorrow

hehehe

I looked at your picture, didn't realise we would play ET in the PL.....
You south london cunts really are thick as fuck aren't you.......
Palace are the best south London team we played this season, no way you are going to change that! Now do your self a favour and do one you maggot before I find out where you live and tell mummy and daddy your not doing your homework......:dembelefingers:

You couldn't even beat us at your sh!thole last season, We even went down to 10 men to help you out and you bottled it - LIKE YOU ALWAYS BOTTLE IT.

Your parents must be so proud of you......
except I'm pretty certain your dad wishes you were a wank instead........
:pochfacepalm:

The goons are supposed to be turning up in force tomorrow .
Gawd help us haha

Marching into battle behind their warrior Sanchez.

Screen-Shot-2017-04-27-at-13.14.40.jpg

:pocheyes:

Just off the phone to my gooner mate. He is SHITTING it. But still think the cunts will win tomorrow?. It was genuinely the most weird conversation I've ever had.
He doesn't even know if he's Wexit or Wemain. And I think that is the state most of them are in. You've got a few in each camp, but the majority of them are in a permanent state of flux. Chaotic state of affairs. Their heads have gone west.
Delusions of adequacy whichever way you look at it.

Guttersnipes...entitled wankers.

Looking forward to a weekend of booze & sport now. Fuck it. Will be messy,

So what? It doesn't affect anything real. We're at home, not at Wembley, why shouldn't people be confident? Also woolwich are not Chelsea.

Sure, but 1 win in 9 games against Woolwich says we can't go into the game too over confident. Any sort of form goes out the window here. Woolwich will be up for it just as much as we'll be. They would love to end our unbeaten run as well as win the last ever NLD at WHL.

Back
Top Bottom