The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So what? It doesn't affect anything real. We're at home, not at Wembley, why shouldn't people be confident? Also woolwich are not Chelsea.
Bob on mate. We are immense at home. They won't cope with us unless we get sloppy. It's their only hope. Confidence has little to do with it. Over Confidence leading to sloppiness would undo us.
But they are genuinely soiling their pants at the prospect of playing us. It's the NLD & no result should be a surprise, but I have nothing but optimism here. Better team. At home. Last ever NLD at the old girl. Sending them back home with tails between legs is on the cards. No sloppiness & odd team selections. 3 points

Sure, but 1 win in 9 games against Woolwich says we can't go into the game too over confident. Any sort of form goes out the window here. Woolwich will be up for it just as much as we'll be. They would love to end our unbeaten run as well as win the last ever NLD at WHL.
Our guys will be up for it big time and we have way too much quality for those pricks! COYS

This arrived today, it's a sign.

L0EaIiL.jpg

Kane hat trick incoming.

the guys without bias i think

btw i see in this forum even you make a little criticism people think im not spurs fan . is criticism is not allowed ?
I never said you didnt support Spurs or had a go thay you were a little critical.
There will be a 1-1 draw?
We will dominate but the result doesn't matter?? Really?

Back
Top Bottom