The Mighty Spurs Vs. Everton .KO - 5th March 1:30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had an email offering me the chance to buy a ticket.

Following a number of cancellations that have been received from other supporters we are now able to offer the One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite member with this email address registered and who applied in the ballot application period a ticket for the match.

The tickets available may be in a different price band from your original application however you will be able to purchase any available seats. Tickets are available in all stands, on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability.

These tickets will be available to you until 3pm on Thursday 2nd March. After this time any available seats will be offered to One Hotspur Members.

I cant be bothered now though. Gives me the hump that 13.5k people applied for the 5.5k tickets available & 4 days before the match there are tickets available in all areas (one of the PL upper 'ST' blocks is actually Green).

JakeYIDDO JakeYIDDO wait until 3pm tomorrow, almost certain you will get one then.
On the flip side, I hope those stub hub vampires get sorely fucked over if the club are selling returns. Am glad that some people who can't go aren't trying to be all Del Boy about it & turn a profit.

I was a bit pissed off at first, cos I'd provisionally booked time off work & then cancelled it when I didn't get tickets through the ballot. But if the club are selling unwanted tickets, rather than stub hub, that can only be a good thing.

Seems to happen for most games, most times when unsucessfull seem to get a email few days before he game and have pick of the stadium, which seems to somehow work it better then the ballot itself when I normally get north upper right at the back.....:carrollwtf:

Northerners are cute simple.

'THINGS TO DO AROUND WHITE HART LANE

Food and Drink:
If you walk up Tottenham High Road to the stadium from Seven Sisters station, 'you will pass restaurants and street vendors selling exotic food.'
The concourse will be selling Carlsberg, Sommers by Cider, Tetley Bitter and a guest ale (subject to availability) along with pies/hotdogs/burgers both pre match and at half time.'

Away Fan Guide: Spurs | Everton Football Club

Got a spare ticket for this one in Paxton Upper (block 53) if anyone is interested.
Selling for face-value: £45. I can't make it, so you'll have to arrange a meet-up with my dad before kick-off.
Anyway, send me a message if you wan't it and we'll sort out the details later.

On the flip side, I hope those stub hub vampires get sorely fucked over if the club are selling returns. Am glad that some people who can't go aren't trying to be all Del Boy about it & turn a profit.

I was a bit pissed off at first, cos I'd provisionally booked time off work & then cancelled it when I didn't get tickets through the ballot. But if the club are selling unwanted tickets, rather than stub hub, that can only be a good thing.

You can't sell Bronze/Lilywhite tickets, only Season Holders that can flog them on StubHub and they're the main issue

Sad thing is having tried to find anywhere decent to eat after the Liverpool away game a few weeks ago I can genuinely see why they say this.
Had the same problem as you after the dippers game. Ended up walking all the way to a Tesco metro in Walton in the end. Called a cab to pick us up there to take us back to our digs. We had to give the cabbie directions to get to Orell lane because he didn't know how to work his satnav.
I thought cabbies had to have a basic knowledge of their surroundings, obviously not in Tear Town.

The fact that we're still second after 26 games after all the pre-season speculation regarding the new manager shake ups, Liverpool settling in with Klopp, Pep's City and United's mourinho is really quite brilliant.

Does anyone else feel like the media is purposely ignoring us? We're on course to throw everyone's predictions out the window and with a real chance to be in the semi final in the FA cup. Chelsea will win the league but we're guaranteed to be top 3 this weekend regardless of the result.

The fact that we're still second after 26 games after all the pre-season speculation regarding the new manager shake ups, Liverpool settling in with Klopp, Pep's City and United's mourinho is really quite brilliant.

Does anyone else feel like the media is purposely ignoring us? We're on course to throw everyone's predictions out the window and with a real chance to be in the semi final in the FA cup. Chelsea will win the league but we're guaranteed to be top 3 this weekend regardless of the result.

Yes, but I'm happy we're being ignored. Who needs pressure?

Northerners are cute simple.

'THINGS TO DO AROUND WHITE HART LANE

Food and Drink:
If you walk up Tottenham High Road to the stadium from Seven Sisters station, 'you will pass restaurants and street vendors selling exotic food.'
The concourse will be selling Carlsberg, Sommers by Cider, Tetley Bitter and a guest ale (subject to availability) along with pies/hotdogs/burgers both pre match and at half time.'

Away Fan Guide: Spurs | Everton Football Club

Lol! So scousers think chicken is exoctic??!!

Food and Drink:
lGZAmP4.png

:levywhoa:

A4cGahH.png

:ledleylick:

And what's the deal with this place?

ZXsBIzL.jpg

When I walked by it this past October for the Leicester match and looked in, there were some serious dudes sitting around swilling.....it reminded me of our local VFW bar where it's all PBR's in cans and total shit hard liquor.....under the glorious fluoro light banks. They all looked like they owned the place or something.

Last edited:
Th
lGZAmP4.png

:adeohshit:

A4cGahH.png

:ledleylick:

And what's the deal with this place?

ZXsBIzL.jpg

When I walked by it this past October for the Leicester match and looked in, there were some serious dudes sitting around swilling.....it reminded me of our local VFW bar where it's all PBR's in cans and total shit hard liquor.....under the glorious fluoro light banks. They all looked like they owned the place or something.
The first two look fine establishments . No doubt sourcing local and all ready for the gentrification of the area with the stadium development 2 years away .The demanding proud folk of the Tottenham area will embrace a new version of Crouch End/Islington, it may be so popular that it may cause a riot.
Hand cut chips/fries anyone ?

Last edited:
Just had an email offering me the chance to buy a ticket.

Following a number of cancellations that have been received from other supporters we are now able to offer the One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite member with this email address registered and who applied in the ballot application period a ticket for the match.

The tickets available may be in a different price band from your original application however you will be able to purchase any available seats. Tickets are available in all stands, on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability.

These tickets will be available to you until 3pm on Thursday 2nd March. After this time any available seats will be offered to One Hotspur Members.

I cant be bothered now though. Gives me the hump that 13.5k people applied for the 5.5k tickets available & 4 days before the match there are tickets available in all areas (one of the PL upper 'ST' blocks is actually Green).

JakeYIDDO JakeYIDDO wait until 3pm tomorrow, almost certain you will get one then.
Hopefully this will help to fill up the empty seats that there have been for a lot of 'sold out' matches recently...

Back
Top Bottom