Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If De Ligt does go to Juve then I’d like to think Harry Maguire would be look at. Solid defender and has EPL experience.

Nothing will happen with Sessengon until after today’s play off final.

If De Ligt does go to Juve then I’d like to think Harry Maguire would be look at. Solid defender and has EPL experience.

Nothing will happen with Sessengon until after today’s play off final.
I actually like Maguire from what I've seen of him. I don't usually take a lot of notice of opposition players but he's one of a few that have stood out when I've watched him. Not as good as Toby though.

Rabiot would definitely be an awesome signing. I remember late in the season (I forget which game it was), Eriksen dropped in the midfield because we were struggling to connect the midfield to attack and it worked a great. Since then I can’t help but think a midfield maestro is needed to help Eriksen, we definitely need someone in the Rabiot mold without a doubt.

Such a predictable nonsense rumor.

His beef is with France not PSG

I mean, his biggest beef is it's quite easy for the French manager to say that he feels other French midfielders such as N Zonzi play in a stronger league than he does so they are more deserving of a squad spot.

On top of that we have tried to sign him before under Poch so it makes sense that he might be a player Poch rates.

Not question weather Seri, Rabiot, Slavic, etc we need a top class midfielder this window with Dembele now apparently off to China to finish his career.

All very well getting Martial (who I think is great) and De Ligt but CM is the area we most lack.

Winks looks great for the future but has been injured plagued, Dembele is leaving, Wanyama and Dier do the DM well and Sissoko is a dogs body but we need a play to craft our midfield.

I mean we could move Eriksen back particularly if we get Martial with all our attacking options but if you looks at city with De Bruyne and David Silva having 1 top creative CM and then another top creative AM in the team is so difficult to defend against.

Love to see the likes of Seri or Rabiot playing with Eriksen could do.

Playing 5 across midfield (with wing backs making up 2 of that) would see us get by without a Dembele replacement.

It's whether or not we decide to change formations when Dembele leaves.

If we stick with 2 in the middle then yeah, we need a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom