Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

De Light is obviously a talent. But expecting a 18 year old to just walk into possibly the most physical top league in the world and expect him to boss in central defense is a tall order.
Sanchez did it and DeLigt is bossier than Sanchez. Don't worry!
And he's already big enough at 18 and he's the Dutch captain already. I worry that he might fill out!

In fairness his form did go into a bit of a tailspin after they exited the CL, but i think Poch could fine tune this kid.

Poch tightens him up defensively and he already has great passing vision and ability. Get him focusing on hitting early balls out of defensive positions for us and he could start picking up the runs of Son and Moura early in games.

Napoli identify Jorginho replacement

This man, Leandro Paredes, is who we need for our midfield and he's argentinian. Pochettino, can you hear me?

Quality player. Wanted him when he was at Roma. Going to Zenit was always a strange move.

Didn't think so.

Last thing I saw was that it in all likelihood, we are the furthest we'll ever be from signing him. Especially now bigger clubs are interested and Raiola is involved.

I seriously hate the Summer Transfer Window. I’d rather be sweating it 0-0 in the 89th min against relegation fodder than deal with the pure boredom and bullshit the summer brings.

De ligt is very talented. But it’s much money for a 18 year old defender playing in a farmer league
He was also the best Ajax player in the Europa League final last season, far more impressive than Davinson. Either we take the plunge now for big bucks, or regret missing out on someone who could become one of the best defenders going

Back
Top Bottom