Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that was a huge ‘Come and get me plea’ from Bale.

Levy, please just get that cheque book out and bring him home. It’s what he, Poch and we all want!

Ahhh so he wants a new contract.

Got it
I’ve never heard a player be so explicit about how hard he dislikes the situation. Dare I even say he was so confident this evening that he burnt all bridges with RM.

It was like he didn’t give a fuck about all the ‘media training’ footballers get

Get. Him. Home.

oJiSG6m.png

I’ve never heard a player be so explicit about how hard he dislikes the situation. Dare I even say he was so confident this evening that he burnt all bridges with RM.

It was like he didn’t give a fuck about all the ‘media training’ footballers get

Get. Him. Home.
I got the feeling he already knows where he’s going. Just hope it’s us.

I've got a feeling that the Eriksen dinner followed by Poch signing a new contract the next day are not unrelated.

Could be completely wrong, of course, but I reckon Poch might be exploring the idea of converting Eriksen to a CM rather than a CAM to simultaneously help our build up play and allow us to play more of our fast attacking midfielders (/potential new signings) in front of him. It would explain how we're being linked with these fast CAMs, with no indication of a desire to sell Moura, Son, etc.

That way, if/when Dembele goes, we can move Eriksen there and bring in perhaps one top CM to either play alongside him or in place of him.

It'd make us a more devastating side on the counter (in my opinion) while also allowing Eriksen to pull the strings against a parked bus from further back.
Isn’t that where De Boer was playing him when he was at Ajax?

Back
Top Bottom