SUMMER 2013 TRANSFER & ITK THREAD: Warning - may contain lies and false hope

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
[itk="22nd July 2013, in, Disconosebleed, Remy, rumour, 5, itk"]
My QPR source who has given me info whenever we have dealt with them over the past few years says we have bid for Remy. Stick that in your read-only forum and smoke it.

And a follow up when asked about ITK

It was me that posted the Remy ITK and I think I have been verified with regards to this source, it was a few years ago but whenever I've posted info from him before it has gone in the RO forum, but I posted it in here rather than in the RO forum as I couldn't remember the routine you're supposed to go through...I don't really care either way tbh as the whole ITK thing is increasingly turning into a bit of a waste of time, with the advent of Twitter sending every bit of info worldwide within minutes. But I woke up this morning to a message from him saying we had bid for Remy (under £7m for the record) and thought I'd share it with everyone. It's very much QPR ITK that happens to involve us rather than Spurs ITK.
[/itk]

Rep-edit: The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

[itk="22nd May 2013, in, The Cobra, Soldado and A N Other, rumour, 7, itk"]

Ok, this is Sibs posting this having had a DM on twitter a couple of days ago ... Message was sent on Friday

Said that Matthew Collett and Baldini were in Spain to meet Valencia about Soldado AND another player.

So far seems legit... Lets see about this 'one other player' then![/itk]

3XWWWNj.png

Note the Spanish guitar in background

Taken from here... http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/07/22/primera/1374501127_974935.html

[itk="22nd July 2012, in, The Cobra, Soldado, rumour, 7, itk"]Apparently Valencia gave Soldado's agents permission to look for other clubs weeks ago. Baldini and Spurs have been talking to them for two days now and have agreed players terms. It is now between Spurs and Valencia to work out final deal.[/itk]

Apparently the ITK from Valencia simply absolutely unequivocally pisses all over our ITK...

... actual times of meetings! Either that or Grade A trolling

[itk="22nd July 2012, in, The Goat, Cryptic, rumour, 5, itk"]Some obvious news guys. Silent and night can have even zones.
Comes to me from a brand new source so buckets of salt should be applied.[/itk]

[itk="22nd July 2012, in, Storts, Soldado, rumour, 6, itk"]Sell on value shouldn't be of concern, if he does the Job we think he can scoring goals then he will pay for himself. And yes it's close[/itk]

[itk="23rd July 2012, in, The Cobra, Soldado, rumour, 7, itk"]Deal all but done. No indication from our end that it is off. People need to calm down and relax[/itk]

[itk="23rd July 2012, in, POTL, Soldado, rumour, 6, itk"]
Franco personally handling this transfer, Daniel sanctioned club record bid to Valencia for Soldado. Lengthy talks yesterday with the club, two agents and Franco. After missing out on Villa which we had put an incredible amount of time and work into, this is the player that has been asked for by Andre and his team. Positive that this can be completed, we have spoken with the player but will be down to Valencia and their directors today. Any press leaks are from their end.

AND

This is a negotiation, not an ultimatum. Relax everybody, It's ongoing
[/itk]

[itk="23rd July 2013, in, Jasper, Soldado and others, rumour, 7, itk"]
Regarding any potential transfers and there are a few in the pipeline, all I will advise is stop listening to the press and rest because it changes like the wind. Clubs are deliberately leaking false information to get us to up our offer that they initially agreed.

Someone suggested that the only real ITK is Daniel Levy and Joe Lewis,which is a valid point but sometimes I do not even think they know. recent events proves this.

We then have the Marca spurious claims of Bale for 6 yar contract via his agents one questions. I would utterly be shocked beyond amazement if this were so. I said before that we have a big budget that is not initially dependent on outgoings, but yes the books will eventually needs to be balanced. Huddlestone proving unmovable for undisclosed reasons, but may still happen. A lot of ifs and butts surrounding Dempsey and Siggy, similar with Scott Parker.

We are being played against others when we believe we have agreed a deal. This is not DL's fault or JL. Two signings were/are expected to be announced shortly aside from the recent leaves one, but another could add. Until the deals happens and the club makes a statement it is all speculation.
[/itk]

[itk="23rd July 2013, in, Gards, Soldado, rumour, 6, itk"]
Also contrast to reports the Soldado deal is not dead! its still ongoing and being negotiated.
[/itk]

[itk="23rd July 2013, in, Grey Fox, Soldado, rumour, 7, itk"]
I have just had a really positive text and laying A&C's bollocks on the line I would say we have nailed this, just i's to be dotted and t's to be crossed
[/itk]

Rep-edit: "A&C" is 'Archibald & Crooks', the top Admin on SC....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom