SUMMER 2013 TRANSFER & ITK THREAD: Warning - may contain lies and false hope

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
[itk="01st September, in, The Cobra, Jaw-dropping, itk, 5, rumour"]
The Goat has been informed that a £45m transfer is still to come. Although no names were mentioned our source described it as 'jaw dropping'

(and then)

Further to update 389 [above], it seems we are trying for one of two players. Our source is happy for us to name one of them, which is Benzema. The identity of the other he asks that we keep to ourselves. Although he has agreed to allow an A&C cryptic.

Are you sure you can handle that?
[/itk]

[itk="02nd September, in, Ben, Unknown, itk, 3, rumour"]
Told we are trying for two more today both should happen.
[/itk]

Rep-edit: That's the way son, cover yourself by telling nobody anything other than picking a statistically-likely number out of the air....

[itk="02nd September, in, Gards, Unknown, itk, 4, rumour"]
We are in for a striker and a LB the striker can play all along the front 3 and there is also a back up! If they can be done, defoe bae gone
[/itk]

Rep-edit: See Ben, that's how it's done. And no mention of nailing anything on anything...

[itk="02nd September, in, Ali Z, Unknown, itk, 4, rumour"]
As i said at the time no time to get someone as good though we are still trying for two more a LB and a forward/wing forward as I understand it nothing agreed.
[/itk]

Rep-edit: They're all about the vague today, aren't they?

[itk="02nd September, in, Jjetset, Unknown, itk, 3, rumour"]
yeah doom as we have bought 7 players.... Probably grab a LB today & a few options available!!
[/itk]

Rep-edit: That doesn't even make sense....

[itk="02nd September, in, Valencia Yid, Unknown, itk, 3, rumour"]
Afternoon all....somewhere in North London a small bald bloke and a suave Italian are getting out of their bunk bed.....the suave Italian starts to massage the shoulders of the small bald bloke whilst whispering in his ear, "its time Mr Daniel, its time"
followed by....

If im honest, I had heard last week that we "thought" we were done/complete BUT, that is not definite and more on the ball people than me, with contacts are saying that there could still be activity.....so[/itk]

Rep-edit: Ok......

[itk="02nd September, in, Jasper, Unknown, itk, 3, rumour"]
I hear Ade making peace with AVB. So hope it is so as we cannot afford to sell him. We need variation up front

Re Siggy:
AVB Likes him but was agreed if we bought in and had options were limited we would listen and allow him. Germany interest was genuine. Cannot say more that. Still getting over yesterday.
[/itk]

[itk="02nd September, in, Grey Fox, The Big One, itk, 3, rumour"]
IF the special purchase comes it won't be a super market trolly purchase, it will have been lined up already, Levy is not going to spunk £45m or even £30m on a last minute thought. I was told a few days ago to expect something special on Monday and haven't been told anything different. Just saying.
[/itk]

[itk="02nd September, in, Rebrab, Ozil, itk, 3, rumour"]
We asked about Ozil tentatively. "Won't go to a team that won't win titles" tells me he won't go to Woolwich. We'll see.
[/itk]

Rep-edit: So we have no real info but seemingly are content now sniping at other clubs' moves...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom