SUMMER 2013 TRANSFER & ITK THREAD: Warning - may contain lies and false hope

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
[itk="16th July 2013, in, Carlito Brigante, Benteke, rumour, 10, itk"]
You melts need to chill.

Uncle Carlito has told you its done, so its done.

Michu not done, Higuain.....not done.

Benteke....Done...

Done
[/itk]

Mystery -

Afternoon,

As I said yesterday I was unsure on the Bale situation, and obviously I wanted to know what was happening so I've done a bit of networking this morning...

The reason for the silent stance from the club is because as DL has already said Gareth is NOT for sale, no matter the amount of money, and it's staying that way. There have been NO talks between us on RM, other than "go and do one!"

The rumours of RM making a bid is also completely fabricated by Marca and the RM PR guys, to try and turn his head. Gareth is happy to stay, contract negotiations are still ongoing, the latest meetings with his parents and agent weren't to discuss the sale of him, it was to discuss a new contract. He's been approached by some massive companies in the last few months and he is turning himself in a global brand. A brand that we wan't to be part of, and a brand that he want's us to be part of.

After my meeting this morning, I can categorically tell you that he will not be sold.

XEUvZ4D.gif

[itk="27th May 2013, in, Jasper, Leandro Damiao, rumour, 6, itk"]
Dameao regardless of what media saying is highly close thus far. Yes we know with us anything can happen. We expect it to be announced soon if no more hitches. all the vibes are that it will be announced as we seemed to of settled on practically everything, but have we not heard that before. If it helps, they were down about three weeks ago a full delegation and as far as they was concerned the deal was done, and ad Roger stated the president met our board over weekend, and it is said to of gone positive.
[/itk]

Ok, hands up who is sick of hearing the words 'Leandro Damiao'...

... And it's not even June!

Apparently the ITK from Valencia simply absolutely unequivocally pisses all over our ITK...

... actual times of meetings! Either that or Grade A trolling

[itk="16th May 2013, in, Breezer on SC, Cabaye, rumour, 3, itk"]
Ok guys i have a lovely bit of ITK for you.

My cousin is a black cab driver and he just picked up Alan Pardew in Covent Garden.

He said the players and management have been given an incentive to win the game. Also Levy has put in a bid for CABAYE! Sticking point is the price.

This convo was via text so i don't know the full info just yet.[/itk]

I'm always a little dubious of managers that reveal transfer deals to black cab drivers? Why? Why, would a manager do this?

Currently @BigDannyP_81 on twitter is keeping track of all of the players that we are linked with...

The list so far, with the window not even open yet...
Leandro
Hulk
Benteke
Baines
Ince
Ben Arfa
Moutinho
Belhanda
Son Heung-Min
Remy
Higuain
Contrao
Pereira
Valero
Osvaldo
Carrol
Indi
Corchedo
Negredo
Eriksen
Song
Di Maria
Lopes
Hooper
De vrij
Williams
Icardi
Sow
Shaw
Nani
Anderson
Maloney
Michu
Jackson Martinez
Rooney
Ante Rebic
Lombaerds
Villa
McCarthy
Vydra
Nainggolan

He's going to keep adding to it and see where we end up

[itk=16th June 2013, out, HertYid, Bale and AvB, rumour, 7, itk"]
Everything AVB and DL are working on now regarding new formation and signings revolves around Bale. he is not leaving this summer, not even for 90m. Stay strong. September is only 10 weeks away.
[/itk]

Few people asking about The Cobra... (I see you Spurs Community!)

The Cobra is like your 'Goat' if you will...

Since I have been running this thread I get bits and pieces sent to me. Sometimes it is from guys who are known ITK (some seemingly more legit than others) others times it is from someone who randomly hears something.

The last few days seems to be legit info from a good source... Not saying any more but he is more than just a 'twitter merchant' making stuff up.

I believe it good info and I'm just the messenger here (yeah, yeah... I know...)

Can assure people this isn't made up and has merit, though that doesn't mean it will happen (where's the fun in that?!)

The reason people want to remain anon is that they want to pass on info, but can't be dealing with the 'limelight' and constant questions and abuse.

Hope that clears that up

I'm sorry... so sorry... lets get this baby started...

Sorry...

Right lets get this David Villa stuff sorted first of all...
[itk="16 May 2013, in, Martin Lipton, David Villa, twitter, 6, rumour"]

ksCgVWW.png

[/itk]

This seems to be the original Spanish Source

http://www.cadenaser.com/deportes/a...illas-boas/csrcsrpor/20130516csrcsrdep_1/Aes/

The article says (roughly translated)

"According to José Ramón de la Morena, David Villa has agreed all but the small details to play next season at Tottenham, whose manager has seduced the striker to play there next year"

[itk="28th June 2013, in, POTL, Paulinho, rumour, 6, itk"]Once again, Daniel and Franco have worked incredibly hard on this deal. Medical is outstanding so is signing of the contracts.

POTL[/itk]

- Clear bandwagon-jumping by the POTL here... Turd Sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom