SUMMER 2013 TRANSFER & ITK THREAD: Warning - may contain lies and false hope

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry... so sorry... lets get this baby started...

Sorry...

Right lets get this David Villa stuff sorted first of all...
[itk="16 May 2013, in, Martin Lipton, David Villa, twitter, 6, rumour"]

ksCgVWW.png

[/itk]

This seems to be the original Spanish Source

http://www.cadenaser.com/deportes/a...illas-boas/csrcsrpor/20130516csrcsrdep_1/Aes/

The article says (roughly translated)

"According to José Ramón de la Morena, David Villa has agreed all but the small details to play next season at Tottenham, whose manager has seduced the striker to play there next year"

Currently @BigDannyP_81 on twitter is keeping track of all of the players that we are linked with...

The list so far, with the window not even open yet...
Leandro
Hulk
Benteke
Baines
Ince
Ben Arfa
Moutinho
Belhanda
Son Heung-Min
Remy
Higuain
Contrao
Pereira
Valero
Osvaldo
Carrol
Indi
Corchedo
Negredo
Eriksen
Song
Di Maria
Lopes
Hooper
De vrij
Williams
Icardi
Sow
Shaw
Nani
Anderson
Maloney
Michu
Jackson Martinez
Rooney
Ante Rebic
Lombaerds
Villa
McCarthy
Vydra
Nainggolan

He's going to keep adding to it and see where we end up

[itk="9th May 2013, in, Daily Mirror, David Villa, rumour, 6, newspaper"]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...david-villa-sold-1878871#.UZQWX7Yv-WM.twitter [/itk]

Tottenham have dramatically entered the race to sign Barcelona's Spanish star David Villa.
Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas desperately wants to strengthen his strike-force this summer and chairman Daniel Levy is ready to back him by adding two new faces up front.
The Londoners were interested in Villa in January, but Barca refused to let him go.
However, the Spanish giants are now ready to allow him to leave in search of first-team football that could help him secure a place in Spain's squad for the World Cup finals next year.
Spurs are only interested in driving a hard bargain and it is believed their valuation is around £8million, while Barcelona are demanding £13m for the 31-year-old.

[itk="16th May 2013, in, Breezer on SC, Cabaye, rumour, 3, itk"]
Ok guys i have a lovely bit of ITK for you.

My cousin is a black cab driver and he just picked up Alan Pardew in Covent Garden.

He said the players and management have been given an incentive to win the game. Also Levy has put in a bid for CABAYE! Sticking point is the price.

This convo was via text so i don't know the full info just yet.[/itk]

I'm always a little dubious of managers that reveal transfer deals to black cab drivers? Why? Why, would a manager do this?

[itk="16th May 2013, in, JJetset, Benteke, rumour, 7, itk"]We believe a deal may have already been done with another club but that could just be talk...... You never really know in this caper if they are pulling your chain or not[/itk]

JJetset's info is good as we get closer to deadline day. Don't recall a lot of his 'longer term' info being that accurate in terms of actually happening... Interesting though

[itk="18th May 2013, in, Rebrab, Luke Shaw, rumour, 7, itk"]
Luke Shaw

He's got a deal agreed with S'oton for when he's 18. He can break it though (until his 18th birthday, when it becomes binding), they can't.

We don't think he'll break the deal.

A deal is still possible, it would just be expensive as we'd have to sign him with 5 years left on his contract. He may want to leave, just doesn't want to screw Southampton over!
[/itk]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom