SUMMER 2013 TRANSFER & ITK THREAD: Warning - may contain lies and false hope

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
[itk="31st July 2013, out, Mystery, Various, rumour, 6, itk"]
Not been around for a while, rather busy but got some information today directly from a member of staff within the club.
Caulker - Was not happy at the club, was told he would not be in the starting 11, and he felt at this point in his career he needs regular game time. Also it turns out AVB didn't really rate him.
Young Tommy - A few clubs are interested in taking him for the season, however quite a few of them are championship clubs (including QPR) however the club feels he needs to have EPL experience. Palace is the likely destination if he is to go out on loan.
Bale - I'm uncertain on the current situation with our star man. I'm a marketing man for agents etc, and haven't had any dealings with the Bale camp for well over a year, sadly!
[/itk]

Mystery -

Afternoon,

As I said yesterday I was unsure on the Bale situation, and obviously I wanted to know what was happening so I've done a bit of networking this morning...

The reason for the silent stance from the club is because as DL has already said Gareth is NOT for sale, no matter the amount of money, and it's staying that way. There have been NO talks between us on RM, other than "go and do one!"

The rumours of RM making a bid is also completely fabricated by Marca and the RM PR guys, to try and turn his head. Gareth is happy to stay, contract negotiations are still ongoing, the latest meetings with his parents and agent weren't to discuss the sale of him, it was to discuss a new contract. He's been approached by some massive companies in the last few months and he is turning himself in a global brand. A brand that we wan't to be part of, and a brand that he want's us to be part of.

After my meeting this morning, I can categorically tell you that he will not be sold.

[itk="4th August 2013, in, LooksLikeModric, David Ginola, rumour, 7, itk"]
If your looking for the next manager internally look for chris ramsey or david ginola (who is set to join as a part time coach).

Tim sherwood made his interest very clear on the coaching side last year when refusing to step in to cover inglethorpes absence.

Sherwood however has been primed for several caretaker roles previously most notably when harry was facing court.

I will explain sherwoods role after the transfer window but he is above avb and joint power holding with baldini.

funny old game hey?
[/itk]

[itk="4th August 2013, out, Jasper, Bale, rumour, 7, itk"]
Cannot stress enough that every player has a price but on the sellers terms. So RM want to pay arguably 100m euros over 5 years at 20m per year which is a touch over 17m sterling. And we are to accept that crap and negotiate similar with our replacements?

Bale behaving like a spoilt brat apparently though he has not asked to leave, but made it known he wants to talk to RM. His advisors wants us to accept their terms and because we wont they use propaganda via all their trusted.

Bale would of gained a lot more respect had he availed himself to begin training stepped up to be included in our last friendly, Berbasulk written all over it. The board are totally right, and sooner that is accepted the better. If RM are so cash rich then pay up or simply shut up! The bank assurances that the seller would demand as per usual cannot be guaranteed by the buyer at this present time and not for now. certainly not over 5 years would anyone expect us to cave in.

Footballers can be selfish beings and is this now the case here with feigned injuries may one ask. My fear is what effect it has had on our preparations, along with the problems we have in midfield and center back.

What does AVB and the board to now? Stick or twist? It is safe to say we will not deal and Joe Lewis is not to be messed with when he feels someone is taking the mick.
[/itk]

[itk="3rd August 2013, in, Dragon1, Misc, rumour, 7, itk"]
a few bits
tomorrows telegraph only paper to get anything close to reality re bale situation, that bid was given a go f**k yourself response, barnett,zidane,perez media witchhunt aint gone down well with dl at all

sandro hopes to get 20mins re espanyol,yk is further off,soldado medical was today and yest, paulinio only had 5 days training thus didnt travel today.
not rocket science to realise caulks and dempsey only the beginning of exodus another 6-8 to go...

gomes,kane,naughton,ade
romanian deal not dead btw
Those are in addition to names mentioned,hudd def available and we will def not be selling bale for anything like 85mill this summer

(on Bale) much much more,120min but only dl knows the magic number,we haven't counter offered,we've just said not for sale at any price thus far

unless madrid come up with another 35million he aint going anywhere, he obv wants to go,marca and barnett have seen to that but dl couldnt give a f**k,we can get 85mill next summer when he has only 2 years left on deal,right now hes ours has 3 years left and unless they blow us out the water with a 120mill bid and most up top hes staying put and come 1sept bale will get the f**k on with playing football again
[/itk]

I hope and pray he did this update on a phone as the spelling and grammar is appalling...

[itk="3rd August 2013, in, Jasper, Defenders, rumour, 7, itk"]
CB - -Expect one of experience to come in soon with possibility of a young one, some concerns. Daws is a sad one it is now over drive as season around the corner. Names are in the media so will not add but to say that the prisoner may soon have to relent But not a done deal with that one. That is where the effort is right now meaning that is the priority signing we seek.
[/itk]

Last edited:
[itk="4th August 2013, out, Ali Z, Gareth Bale, rumour, 7, itk"]
Latest I heard.

90% likely to be this summer.

Agent has broken promise to us and has used the media along with Madrid to upset Bale, BOTH telling it's now or never.

We want £100m plus Contreao, asked about Morata.

They have verbally offerred 80m euros nothing in writing, we also want assurances on payments with the majority paid up front.
[/itk]

ocjjEbC.png

[itk="20th August 2013, in, The Cobra, Bale Willian Lamela, itk, 7, rumour"]
Madrid have until friday to come up with the money (€100m)

Willian has nothing to do with Bale.

Roma have quoted us their price for Lamela & IF madrid meet our valuation we will move for him...hence his agents quotes about "lets see"...
[/itk]

[itk="20th August 2013, in, The Goat, Various, itk, 7, rumour"]
The Goat has been told that that Willian is confirmed apart from medical, all AVB work, that Lamela is our next target, all Baldini work, AND there is a further CF relating to Ade's pending transfer, which in turn relates to Fenerbache's continued participation in the Champions League, although other offers for him also in early stages.

Willian and Lamela are NOT related to the Bale money - but there is an offer on the table, which may be taken. Coentrao mentioned IS part of this. Will only be taken if up-front cash increased, or overall deal size increased RE future income phases and FFP.
[/itk]

[itk="23rd August 2013, in, The Goat, Willian, itk, 6, rumour"]
The Goat is hearing that although there is interest from Chelsea, Willian's people are working on a move to Spurs.
[/itk]

[itk="22nd August 2013, in, AtlantaYid, Willian, itk, 5, rumour"]
My man said tonight that the deal should of been done and even though chealski made the offer it may have been to late
That being said the goalposts were definitely trying to be moved.
Here is hoping that is was to late for the agent to move the posts
[/itk]

[itk="22nd August 2013, in, HertsYid, Willian, itk, 6, rumour"]
One of my guys did his medical on wed evening.
He was at training ground for meet and greet.
He agreed personal terms.
We agreed fee.
Work permit was applied for 100%.

I find it hard to believe that Chelsea, who have about 7 excellent players in Willian's position, have come in and offered 40m for a player they don't need. Take a step back and think. Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, de Bruyne. Why would they spend 40m on Willian and where would he play?

Willian is coming to WHL.
[/itk]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom