Suarez is a c*nt.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1991/65/contents

Dangerous Dogs Act 1991

1. Dogs bred for fighting.
2. Other specially dangerous dogs.
3. Keeping dogs under proper control.
4. Destruction and disqualification orders.
4A. Contingent destruction orders.
4B. Destruction orders otherwise than on a conviction.
5. Seizure, entry of premises and evidence.
6. Dogs owned by young persons.
7. Muzzling and leads.
8. Power to make corresponding provision for Northern Ireland.
9. Expenses.
10. Short title, interpretation, commencement and extent.

So what injections does Chiellini have? Tetanus for one. Not sure what is worse, biting or spitting. Both should incur huge bans. Kids all over world follow football and this type of behaviour sets the worst type of example and MUST be dealt with unmercifully. Chewy Luis has it comin'. Not sure what the Bin Dippers will do, their best player so their response will be very interesting!
:sandroscream:

This narrative that he's some sort of damaged souls that just needs therapy is pissing me off.

He didn't bite him in a fit of rage he did it to provoke the reaction that he got, an elbow to the face and hopefully a red card. Luckily for chiellini the ref didn't see it.

The guy is a massive cheat and always has been. He will stoop as low as he has to to win football games. He doesn't need therapy he needs a massive ban and/or for someone to properly smash his knees next time he pulls a stunt like this

Problem is that during the actual games his cheating keeps on having a positive impact on his sides results - I bet he sees the biting yesterday and the handball last WC as completely justified, regardless of any retrospective ban - his team won both games.

Didn't Cantona get a 9 month ban for booting that fan in the crowd? Surely Suarez deserves something that length for 3rd (THIRD!!!!!) time he's assaulted someone on the pitch.

When you look at Cantona and Zidane at least they had the excuse that the injured party was talking about fucking their mother/sister and it's understandable if not condonable that they might lose their tempers. Saurez does these bites without any provocation, it's bizarre.

Slightly off topic but I hope that Lugano and Tabarez are punished to a degree too. Supporting him getting help would be one thing that could at least be somewhat admired but the way in which they have been slinging accusations while trying to exonerate that utter scumbag is surely, at the very least, worthy of disrepute charges

Slightly off topic but I hope that Lugano and Tabarez are punished to a degree too. Supporting him getting help would be one thing that could at least be somewhat admired but the way in which they have been slinging accusations while trying to exonerate that utter scumbag is surely, at the very least, worthy of disrepute charges

How is that off topic? :gylfi:

I believe that biting, in the case of Suarez, is a purely animalistic behavior. Young children often bite as a means of instinctive attack, using what is considered to be their most effect weapon. Adults, on the other hand, are only more likely to do so when put in an extreme situation as means of defense. Deep down, we are all just animals running about wearing rags and drinking coffee.

For Suarez, I think his passion towards winning or overcoming an opponent boils inside of him to a point where he almost has no control over his actions and lashes out. It is sad, despicable and almost admirable. He places so much importance on personal victory that he is unable to contain a primitive and deep-rooted response to adversity. The bloke loves the game and loves to win- but at the same time he is a vulgar little beast with no higher consciousness than a snappy terrier.
i disagree, i think he's just a cheating cunt. He bit out at Chiellini to provoke him, so he could win a penalty to take his team through. it was 0-0 at the time with about 9 minutes left and Urugauy needed a win to go through... pure and simple thats it. Nothing more to it.

the way in which they have been slinging accusations while trying to exonerate that utter scumbag is surely, at the very least, worthy of disrepute charges

Football.

You see this shit all the time. It doesn't seem to matter what someone has done on he pitch, some teammates will still play along with the we're-the-victims act if the initial action is punished. There's no sportsmanship left. Watching these overpaid cunts surround a ref winds me right up. If your teammate fucked up, accept it - don't associate yourself with cuntiness (it's a word). It's never gonna happen though, is it? The win-at-all-costs mentality is a cancer of the sport and until money becomes less important in sport, you'll get cheats. Even if money did become less important, it'd take a few generations for this cheating, play-acting and cunty behaviour to be weeded out. I'll not hold my breath.

I still maintain that sports should be fun first, win second. Most will have little understanding of that concept.

Football.

You see this shit all the time. It doesn't seem to matter what someone has done on he pitch, some teammates will still play along with the we're-the-victims act if the initial action is punished. There's no sportsmanship left. Watching these overpaid cunts surround a ref winds me right up. If your teammate fucked up, accept it - don't associate yourself with cuntiness (it's a word). It's never gonna happen though, is it? The win-at-all-costs mentality is a cancer of the sport and until money becomes less important in sport, you'll get cheats. Even if money did become less important, it'd take a few generations for this cheating, play-acting and cunty behaviour to be weeded out. I'll not hold my breath.

I still maintain that sports should be fun first, win second. Most will have little understanding of that concept.

Sad but true.

Totally with you on the surrounding the ref too. Didn't part of the whole respect campaign they brought in involve a rule where referees can book players for doing just that? Maybe it's was just Utopian wishful thinking

Uruguay's Coach said:
I want to say that if he's attacked, as it has begun in this press conference, we'll also defend him, because this is a football World Cup, not of cheap morality," said Tabarez, who said he didn't see a bite.

Uruguay's Captain said:
"You need to show me because I didn't see anything. Did you see it today or did you see what happened in other years?" Lugano said. "The worst of all was Chiellini's attitude ... as sportsmen leaving the field, crying and appealing against a rival."

Back
Top Bottom