Suarez is a c*nt.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How cool is this? a Norwegian punter had a bet on Suarez biting an opponent during the world cup.

Bq65MLYCMAAkdUn.png

If he wants to continue in football he must agree to have all his teeth taken out.
Then he can hand over his dentures to the 4th official before he's allowed on the pitch.
:adeohshit:

I know. Basically he's just stood there and told them all to fuck off. It's interesting looking at the culture clash here - when Beckham kicked Simeone, he was vilified In England. Saurez has returned home a hero.

Agree, although Uruguay progressed whilst we blamed Becks for getting us knocked out.

Anyway, Suarez's heatmap so far tonight..

cd88a55f-dd25-4c47-b839-b092aa996823.jpg

It HAS to be a huge ban 2 straight World Cups, 3 biting incidents, a ban for racial abuse and a never ending highlight reel of dives. The only people still defending him are idiots and scousers. I wouldn't care if he was Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Pele and Maradona combined in terms of skill levels, his bullshit doesn't belong in ANY sport.

Slightly O/T but let's forget about Suarez for a while and talk disciplinary proceedings within football in general

I would like to ask the following question

- What is more dangerous to a player - a bite or a dangerous tackle which could cause serious injury or even end his career? A bite could never achieve unless he bites his aorta or something

Why aren't bad tackles treated in the same manner? Look at Adam for example - how can that be deemed less of an 'assault' than someone biting a shoulder. I think the entire disciplinary needs a reform, imv - look at rugby for example.

Tackling is a part of the game.

Biting is not.

Am I the only one who suspects he did it partly to push a move through away from England?

He is trying to orchestrate a move away from England that's for sure, but no way was that bite anything to do with it.
He would not wittingly get himself kicked out of the world cup or risk a very long ban.
The bite was nothing more than the fact that he's a despicable, Dirty, Cheating Cunt.

Will you calm down about England a little bit? I know it wasn't fantastic but it wasn't nearly as bad as you're making out. Also by next world cup the most promising English players will have reached their primes and the one's past it will no longer be in the team. (I know people always say next time will be better, but in this case it definitely applies.

1 point from 3 games.. 6 points behind a nation with 4m people and who's entire team are on less added up than Rooney gets a week.
Yeah not bad at all..

Its a good thing. The man is a Cunt.

Bale was a loss to the PL.
Modric was a loss to the PL.
Ronaldo was a loss to the PL.
Alonso was a loss to the PL.

A racist, cheating, serial biter won't be sorely missed by anyone other than the retards who wore shirts with his face on to show him it doesn't matter if you're a racist, as long as you score 20+ goals a season.

Back
Top Bottom