Suarez is a c*nt.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reports of Suarez making racist comments towards evra in the game today.
So he's a biting, diving, cheating racist prick I'm glad we didn't sign him and I hope the king gives him a sneaky dig/boot the next time we meet those pricks.

What amazes me about him is that he don't even believe he's a diver himself. Say whaaaat?

Copy/paste from todays article about him in The Sun:
"I don't trick anybody. I have never been a diver — only a forward who receives so many fouls."

52788effaf2257ced364a71a76105148_stop-bein-a-cunt.jpg

Hasn't Evra had previous for this before with the Chelsea staff?

Oh but Suraez is a cunt. A massive, buck tooth, peculiar eared, petulant, diving, cheating cunt.

It's a shame he managed to eventually escape Ledley's pocket unharmed

suarez is horrible, he looks disgusting and is a massive fucking cheat, BUT, racism is a massive allegation, so i'm gonna reserve judgement on this one until it can be proven.

i will talk about what i have seen about suarez though, and he's not a particularly a nice bloke.

did anyone see last year for ajax when he bit that fella on the shoulder right in front of the ref and got something like a 10 game ban?

just a dirty horrible wanker.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhF8mEQ9Rek[/youtube]

I think Evra is just as much of a cunt for falsely accusing people in the past, just makes a mockery of what black players went through in the 70s and 80s.

Mr Vexed said:
suarez is horrible, he looks disgusting and is a massive fucking cheat, BUT, racism is a massive allegation, so i'm gonna reserve judgement on this one until it can be proven.

i will talk about what i have seen about suarez though, and he's not a particularly a nice bloke.

did anyone see last year for ajax when he bit that fella on the shoulder right in front of the ref and got something like a 10 game ban?

just a dirty horrible wanker.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhF8mEQ9Rek ]
He's probably got rabies.

Mr Vexed said:
quote]

Totally agree, wouldnt want to pass judgement until all the facts are there!!
As much as Suarez is a massive bellend, Evra is his equal I reckon!!

Back
Top Bottom