Suarez is a c*nt.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a good point actually. It might be a way for Blatter to cloud over FIFA's internal problems (and those at the World Cup) by making a big deal of the situation. He might be made a scapegoat in order to cover up other, bigger, issues. And I wouldn't mind at all, I hope he gets disgraced publicly.

Another excellent point.

Very much looking forward to seeing how this is dealt with. Of course, FIFA will for now just ban him from the tournament and be done with it until it's over, but it will have to be addressed aggressively. It would make FIFA, the FA, Liverpool, and the game itself appear appalling if that man steps on the pitch in August.

It's baffling how he's managed to do this not only a shocking three times, but on a progressively larger stage each time. There is something psychologically wrong here, and I think at this point other professional players have a right to stand up and declare they don't feel sale sharing a pitch with this man until he receives help.

phdzcy.gif

He doesn't hold back !

Jesus. I don't think sharks even go that full spread that far away from a victim.

You Man U fans have to be lovin this. Even casual American fans over here are gloating like fiends over this.

Jesus. I don't think sharks even go that full spread that far away from a victim.

You Man U fans have to be lovin this. Even casual American fans over here are gloating like fiends over this.

Everyone in the States will remember Luis Suarez as "the guy that bit someone at the World Cup." The might not remember his name a few years from now, but they sure as hell will remember the bite.

Everyone in the States will remember Luis Suarez as "the guy that bit someone at the World Cup." The might not remember his name a few years from now, but they sure as hell will remember the bite.

Actually, now that you mention it, he was known as the "handball guy" after 2010 among most casual fans until he started doing well with Liverpool. It's amazing. Two World Cups, two monumental incidents of controversy. I can't even think of a single American athlete that touches this guy in making bros mad. He makes this guy:

TerrellOwens_display_image.jpg

look like he was just asking for directions to the bathroom that day.

Bringing up the past ...

Suarez kicks Dawson:
tpMPadV.gif

Suarez close-lines Parker:
suarez0bjkw.gif

And Suarez is after poor Scotty P. again:
ibz2dg0uThuYMd.gif

Yup, he sure is a cunt.

Ban-This-Filth-logo.gif

I find the third one appalling. The other two probably didn't hurt any more than anything that happens accidentally on a pitch (despite being sickening due to their obvious intent), but the third one he knew exactly where Parker was because he had just pushed him into the spot, and used the excuse of the dropping ball to just lay into Parker's exposed abdomen. Almost on the same level as the biting IMO.

Just complete and utter scum that has no business on a field with professional athletes with children watching.

A very good friend of mine and I had a discussion about the exposure to children angle. I don't have kids, but if I did this isn't exactly something I would want them being exposed to at a young age. Pretty much the point I think many people were saying. His retort made a lot of sense: "People take a ridiculous moral high ground when it comes to professional athletes. Children are smart enough to figure out that these guys are flawed human beings, just like we did. If anything, it's a good teaching moment you can use to tell your child that "sometimes life sucks and people let you down" like my parents did."

My response was that if this guy were just a regular old schmuck this would've been his third charge of battery and he would've gone to prison for a long long time. Because he's a professional athlete he got away (and will continue to get away) with pretty ridiculous shit all of the time.

Here's another thing I've been thinking about though. In some ways the other players are at fault. At what point do you take a red/fine/ban to prove a point for the good of the sport? Someone should have just punched him in the face a very long time ago, or at least blatantly told him that if he did that shit he was going to have a career ending tackle in his future. Maybe not gone through with a tackle of that sort, but at least make sure he knew that people were fed up.

Liverpool fans are incredible. Now the company line is that biting someone isn't that big of a deal.

If I wasn't worried about what I might contract, I'd have half a mind to head up to Anfield next time we play up there and bite every scouser I see. We'll see if it isn't a big deal then.

Actually, now that you mention it, he was known as the "handball guy" after 2010 among most casual fans until he started doing well with Liverpool. It's amazing. Two World Cups, two monumental incidents of controversy. I can't even think of a single American athlete that touches this guy in making bros mad. He makes this guy:

TerrellOwens_display_image.jpg

look like he was just asking for directions to the bathroom that day.

Who is the dude with the red egg.

Looks like he's playing special kid's rugby

:troll:
:adebaehug:

Ofcourse we are gloating ..kinda natural when your biggest rival's best player is about to get banned ( who also happened to racially abuse our vice captain )..

This narrative that he's some sort of damaged souls that just needs therapy is pissing me off.

He didn't bite him in a fit of rage he did it to provoke the reaction that he got, an elbow to the face and hopefully a red card. Luckily for chiellini the ref didn't see it.

The guy is a massive cheat and always has been. He will stoop as low as he has to to win football games. He doesn't need therapy he needs a massive ban and/or for someone to properly smash his knees next time he pulls a stunt like this

Fuck me, chiellini had every right to smack him in the face. In every day life you would be charged for assault for an incident like this. I would have punched him
Yeah, I suppose so, but honestly we have to give it up to Chiellini (and Ivanovic) for responding in a professional way after that monstrosity.

Yeah, I suppose so, but honestly we have to give it up to Chiellini (and Ivanovic) for responding in a professional way after that monstrosity.

Agreed, what i suppose i'm saying is that this should not be tolerated and i don't understand why instances such as this are not dealt with properly. He had every right to react in the above said manner though according to law. Their reactions must be commended to say the least

May I remind you all of this in the last world cup...

suarez2_1671849c.jpg
Ill be completely honest, Ive never given a shit about that handball. If it had been england or spurs and a player didnt handle it in the same circumstance, I would be asking why he didnt.

the biting and racism is what makes him a despicable cunt.
and if fifa dont extend any ban to include domestic football, it works out in the bindippers favour even more...no midweek slogs to south america, he will get a payrise out of it.

Back
Top Bottom