StubHub

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're talking about two polar opposite demographics.

Type A - The Man United fans everyone was at school with. They buy replica shirts, update facebook, and have generally never been anywhere near a football ground. Invalid opinions, not to be taken seriously.

Type B - The United supporter who you didn't grow up with but might have met somehow through another walk of life. Because of the prevelance of Type A and the blanket derogratry labelling it gives to the whole club, Type B goes to ridiculous lengths to disassociate themselves. Desperate to prove how they are the best support. Involves acting like a massive cunt at every ground in the country. Make extreme efforts to have a Salford accent, even if they don't.

And United sold out on day 1 of members sale. Well according to my computer anyway.

Will wait to be told now how people got tickets the first day of general sale.

And for the club to release some tickets in the general sale period that means the match went to general sale and all members that wanted tickets got some. :levystare:

United have the best away support in the league hands down. I'd rather our fans "acted like massive cunts" and created a quality atmosphere throughout the match rather than the majority just going and standing there.

London Reds swallow up most of their away London tickets by fair means or foul. Mate of mine been a member for over 30 years and they are nasty bastards. Attacked a pub in Euston full of our old hardcore in the early 90's. Not pretty

The Premier League/CL is killing the game i love.
I am not doing another Prem game until Palace & that is only because i know a few Eagles.
I will probably do Cardiff for the crack. Otherwise, i dont care.

1882 & cup games for me.

#miserableoldgit

As much as I've loved the Hull and Sheriff 1882 matches, I've been disappointed that the anti-Stubhub chanting didn't carry over from Espanyol in a significant way. 1882 is the perfect opportunity for fans to make themselves heard on this issue, but it seems that as the season draws on we are starting to forget about it or become accustomed to it, which is a damn shame.

Their fans didn't stop singing last season at the Lane until Dempsey equalised. I was sat in South Lower. One of the best away supports I heard last season.

Maybe those plastics are sitting in the home ends keeping their nut down. :nawty:
United away support are surely one of the best in England always impressive. To illustrate the point when Beckham was being castigated for being sent of in the world cup they came to the lane and belted out chants of Argentina. For sheer fuck you value our club come first it was breathtaking.

United away support are surely one of the best in England always impressive. To illustrate the point when Beckham was being castigated for being sent of in the world cup they came to the lane and belted out chants of Argentina. For sheer fuck you value our club come first it was breathtaking.

Agreed, best support. They did the same for Ronaldo. A few documented accounts of nasty United v England rows back when Wembley was being rebuilt and England were playing at Old Trafford a lot.

Back
Top Bottom