StubHub

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm a non-member, but can usually get tickets to the majority of games I want other than the Arse and maybe Chelsea through general sale. If you are organised enough you can easily find a single seat if you log in the morning the games go to general sale.

I've seen those all the time. Games sell out and then they get returned.
I'm talking about the club selling out during the allocated time for members.

If that's what the club counts as general sale they are fudging that stat big time.

I've seen those all the time. Games sell out and then they get returned.
I'm talking about the club selling out during the allocated time for members.

If that's what the club counts as general sale they are fudging that stat big time.

It isn't a statistic, the tickets are genuinely for sale to anyone that wants them.

It isn't a statistic, the tickets are genuinely for sale to anyone that wants them.

In the context of this thread it was said all members had a chance to buy tickets during the member sale period and that as tickets had been on sale during the General Sale period obviously all members that wanted tickets got them.

I didn't believe that.

West Ham as a case point. Looked day before guest day - sold out. Well 1 ticket in the east was showing. But could not be bought.
Then about a week before the game loads were made available in the east and west.

So the game effectively sold out to members but then had tickets available to general sale.
Does that mean all members who wanted tickets got them? No.
Does it mean tickets were available to anybody from the general public quick enough to react. Including touts. Yes.

In the context of this thread it was said all members had a chance to buy tickets during the member sale period and that as tickets had been on sale during the General Sale period obviously all members that wanted tickets got them.

I didn't believe that.

West Ham as a case point. Looked day before guest day - sold out. Well 1 ticket in the east was showing. But could not be bought.
Then about a week before the game loads were made available in the east and west.

So the game effectively sold out to members but then had tickets available to general sale.
Does that mean all members who wanted tickets got them? No.
Does it mean tickets were available to anybody from the general public quick enough to react. Including touts. Yes.
Managed to get one on and guest day and three of my mates bought tickets in the West Upper on general sale the day after guest sale. There were loads left

West Upper for a Cat A?

sheik-o.gif

Managed to get one on and guest day and three of my mates bought tickets in the West Upper on general sale the day after guest sale. There were loads left

Then quite simply the site is fucked unless it makes a difference that I log in with the boys junior member number - but I doubt it.

Anyway United on sale to members tomorrow. I will be amazed if it goes to general sale

When it does I will be taking my large slice of humble pie.........:harrysmile:

Then quite simply the site is fucked unless it makes a difference that I log in with the boys junior member number - but I doubt it.

Anyway United on sale to members tomorrow. I will be amazed if it goes to general sale

When it does I will be taking my large slice of humble pie.........:harrysmile:

Normally it wouldn't.......but given that it's a 12 o'clock KO there is a big chance United won't sell their allocation and it will go to General Sale

Normally it wouldn't.......but given that it's a 12 o'clock KO there is a big chance United won't sell their allocation and it will go to General Sale
United always travel well they'll 100% sell their allocation. They get reduced allocation at our place though (1,900) as our club are shithouses because United always stand in the upper tier so they only get lower tier seats.

United always travel well they'll 100% sell their allocation. They get reduced allocation at our place though (1,900) as our club are shithouses because United always stand in the upper tier so they only get lower tier seats.
that would be because they have a thing for smashing grounds up.

Their fans didn't stop singing last season at the Lane until Dempsey equalised. I was sat in South Lower. One of the best away supports I heard last season.

Maybe those plastics are sitting in the home ends keeping their nut down. :nawty:

Their fans didn't stop singing last season at the Lane until Dempsey equalised. I was sat in South Lower. One of the best away supports I heard last season.

Maybe those plastics are sitting in the home ends keeping their nut down. :nawty:
I saw Man U at Fulham a couple of seasons ago (was working at CC), their away support was special.

At the Dempsey game last season, there were def United fans incognito. Its impossible that any spurs fan could remain motionless when dempsey equalizes in those circumstances, but a couple of people round me (south Upper) did.

I was PL Lower too and thought they were shite?!

Maybe I was expecting too much after my mates telling me just how 'mental' their support is?

They sit in the away ends, they just pay silly money for tickets! Their logic is, it's still cheaper than going to Manchester & back.

I was PL Lower too and thought they were shite?!

Maybe I was expecting too much after my mates telling me just how 'mental' their support is?

They sit in the away ends, they just pay silly money for tickets! Their logic is, it's still cheaper than going to Manchester & back.
To get an away ticket for Man U is near impossible given their reduced allocations so if you know people who manage to get tickets for all London aways then either they're not plastics and go loads of games or they're lying.

To get an away ticket for Man U is near impossible given their reduced allocations so if you know people who manage to get tickets for all London aways then either they're not plastics and go loads of games or they're lying.

They're really good mates of mine! They aren't lying, I see enough photo's / videos.

It's through some re - sell site. They ended up paying £180 each for tickets to West Ham last season.

They came WHL with me, and I was in London with them before Fulham away.

They are proper plastic. So much so they can't be fucked to go OT most of the time.

They're really good mates of mine! They aren't lying, I see enough photo's / videos.

It's through some re - sell site. They ended up paying £180 each for tickets to West Ham last season.

They came WHL with me, and I was in London with them before Fulham away.

They are proper plastic. So much so they can't be fucked to go OT most of the time.
given the shite atmosphere at OT I don't blame them tbf. :avblol:

Back
Top Bottom