Spurs vs Leicester City - Sat 17th Sept 2022 - 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love a funny moment and seeing him nick the ball and smash it in did make me laugh. Not the first time he's popped up out of nowhere and grabbed the ball that's led to a goal. He's got that cheeky confidence, like a monkey nicking a banana out of a kid's hands.
It was a lovely finish though. Not an easy chance but looked beautiful

Havenā€™t read your reply, as catching up, but now see your post ranting I quoted, was before youā€™d seen the game, which we won 6-2ā€¦

Basically your posts are ā€œI want a Poch style, why wonā€™t Conte be Pochā€ over and overā€¦
No that would be great. What I am saying is if we are gonna sit back letā€™s at least be tight and be more aggressive when we donā€™t have the ball thus inviting pressure. Too often we let teams cross the ball in. Example being spammers game where we just let them come at us. Same as yday letting them have the ball and so get some confidence. Plus you never know what can happen with deflections and dodgy tackles. Therefore I say try to be more pro active and win the ball back earlier and donā€™t let them build up pressure.
Better passing would help.
However would like to spence or Doh in place of royal who offers nothing on the attack.

You posted every negative viewpoint, which supports your anti-Conte views.

Much if your views I agree with, but the constant negative repeating, over and over, after a resounding win where Conte did most things people were justly moaning about.

AND, YOU hadnā€™t watched the gameā€¦
I didnā€™t post any negative views re this game just going by what everyone posted. Yes I do feel conte could do better and get us to play with more urgency and intensity. The slow starts seem to be a deliberate tactic as well as going real deep after going in front. Spam gane we played fir 1-0 from the first half. Then proceeded to waste time in the 2nd half. We then let them come at us and did nothing to stop it.

WTF?
It was a penalty. Sanchez visibly tripped him. And, unfortunately, like it or not, Lloris was off his line. None of this was debatable really.
If either scenario had gone the other way you'd be spitting utter venom if a) it wasn't given or b) the penalty wasn't re-taken.

What is more pertinent is why Sanchez goal was disallowed so quickly with barely a glance at VAR, why after he hit the bar and was subsequently flattened wasn't that looked at, and how the actual fuck the lino thought Son was offside and raised his flag at all. You didn't need lines to see he was on.

To me it seems like they deliberately cut the off the camera after his headed attempt to avoid replaying Sanchez getting knocked to the ground. He gets to the ball first.

The fuck is this

And nobody actually says "COYS" as a word you fucking bellend
Well, not *nobody*

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom