Spurs vs Leicester City - Sat 17th Sept 2022 - 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I normally do a prediction for the team I think Conte will select but, such is my displeasure with Tuesday night's performance, I'm going for a wish list instead:

Sanchez for Romero (not a popular choice but where's the aggression?)
Spence for Emerson (self-explanatory)
Lenglet for Davies (self-explanatory)
Bissouma for Hojbjerg (PEH needs a rest)
Kulusevski for Richarlison (self-explanatory)
Richarlison for Son (self-explanatory)

But, as a wise man once said: "Wish in one hand, crap in the other and see which one gets filled first."
4 out of 6 isn't bad. Would have preferred to kept Perisic on the left but I think I can find it my heart to live with today's team sheet.

COYS

Odd game. That Leicester defense looks very gettable but their midfield and attack on paper looks decentish. I know they are the bottom of the league but they are a lot better than what Rogers is getting out of them.

Feels like it could be a 4-0 stomping or a tight 1-0 if Leicester show up.
ffs we’re not Leicester’s cup final…..
36740354-C0-DC-44-EB-96-F0-7016-F95-F5317.gif

chavs, spammers now these fecking inbreds

I'm not a royalist but booing a minute's silence for an old lady who died is classless and if any of our fans do it they can frankly fuck off.

You're entitled to be anti-monarchy and pursue dismantling it (in a peaceful manner) but a human being died. You may think she doesn't deserve the minute's silence but still possess the good grace to stay quiet when it happens.
:adesalute:

Booing just makes you a disrespectful piece of shit. End of.

You disgusting gooner cunt
You are an imbecile.
I’m take the comments others have made. I’m going to sit in the stand and take my seat after the prehistoric North Koreaesque tribute.
But you are just and idiot. I feel sorry for you.
Incapable of ever answering a question. “I hope you face gets caved in”.
What an embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom