Spurs vs Leicester City - Sat 17th Sept 2022 - 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nope, cricket hooliganism
It got really vicious at one point……
D95-B5-E87-29-D9-4-C25-8209-06-D48707-A880.gif

To me it seems like they deliberately cut the off the camera after his headed attempt to avoid replaying Sanchez getting knocked to the ground. He gets to the ball first.
It does seem very odd how it's been totally deleted from existence. Replay came on immediately and the sound was all over the place.
In the initial aftermath it went back into play Dier ran over to the ref to protest.
I'm really rather shocked it's being exlcuded from any form of discussion.

Looking at Bentancurs goal, before Bissoma was added the midfield, one interesting factor in that goal was Kulu losing the ball on the touchline, so he chased it down trying to correct his error, all the way into midfield, which made it less risky for Bentancur to move forward and, seeing an opportunity, nick the ball from their defender.

Again it shows why it all clicks with an extra body in the middle, it puts pressure on the opposition who otherwise have too much space and time in the middle and it frees our current midfield two so one of them can attack without compromising our defensive scope.

To me it means we have multiple players who can hurt the opposition, and in turn that makes it difficult to defend against us.
True... and that beautiful right foot left foot double from Sonny also highlights how we have two genuine world class, two footed forwards. So hard to defend as you can never just show them in/outside.

I hope so. Add 1 good CB and 1 good AM too. Our game will be next level. For now it's pretty much Jose ball. Conté doesn't have much options. Those screaming for his head need to calm down a bit
We're unbeaten and a point off top nearly 20% through the season now. Anyone screaming for Conte's head needs to do a hell of a lot more than calm down!

Back
Top Bottom