Spurs vs Leicester City - Sat 17th Sept 2022 - 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mummy

We're not dead yet ...are we?
Will it take place? Won't it? Who knows? We need to bounce back from the defeat against Sporting CP with a change of personnel and a good old fashioned thrashing of Leicester, please.

Emerson, Son, Davies, one of the 2 mids all dropped or rested. Let's start getting serious and move on from this stagnant shit that's getting served up at the minute. Surely Conte's got to start considering altering the formation to suit the fixture as well. Big couple of months I think.

Kulu HAS to start, along with Lenglet.

Get Royal out of the fucking team, Doherty or Spence need a chance.

Son needs a break.

Start integrating Bissouma, start giving Skipp some game time.

Kane needs to wake up.

USE THE FUCKING SQUAD. We have a good bunch of players

Lloris
Romero Dier Lenglet
Spence Bissouma Hojbjerg/Bentancur Perisic
Kulusevski Kane Richarlison

Or maybe 352

Lloris
Romero Dier Lenglet
Spence Bissouma Skipp Bentancur Perisic
Kane Richarlison

Don't kid yourselves something will change. It'll be a similar line up and performance just depends on whether the forwards turn up with a few decent moments to dig us out the shit.

---------------------Lloris--------------'-------
---------Romero----Dier------Lenglet------
Kulu-Bissouma-Hojbjerg-Bentancur-Perisic
-----------------Kane---Richarlison------------

Don't kid yourselves something will change. It'll be a similar line up and performance just depends on whether the forwards turn up with a few decent moments to dig us out the shit.
There will be murmurings of discontent if this carries on much longer though. It's dreadful football and I don't care what anyone says otherwise.

There will be murmurings of discontent if this carries on much longer though. It's dreadful football and I don't care what anyone says otherwise.
I agree but I think conte is showing his unwillingness to change and be adaptable. The lack of subs and tactical tweaks I find absolutely baffling.

I agree but I think conte is showing his unwillingness to change and be adaptable. The lack of subs and tactical tweaks I find absolutely baffling.
I completely agree. I questioned when his contract runs out but no one replied. I think it's the end of the season. He's the type of guy to completely derail a season midway through if results arent going his way and he knows it's up in the summer. I'm concerned to be honest

How an elite manage can be happy with these performances and think there's no need to make any changes in personnel is a mystery.

Back
Top Bottom