Spurs v Man City - Sunday 5th Feb, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep but carded us soon after and dished out another 2/3
Grealish on Kane in transition was the worst.

Not only didn’t yellow for blatantly taking the foul to stop the break, then stopped us taking the quick free kick.

Grealish knew he was meant to get a yellow for that.

Worst refereeing performance for a while and we’ve had a few shockers already this year. Starting the really believe some of these refs are bent.

Not only didn’t yellow for blatantly taking the foul to stop the break, then stopped us taking the quick free kick.

Worst refereeing performance for a while and we’ve had a few shockers already this year. Starting the really believe some of these refs are bent.
Not bent IMO but influenced by the City aura. He lost control later and the poor decisions were given against both sides at times. Shocking display

It's easy to say when things aren't going your way, but there are so many suspect decisions and it's just getting inconsistent.

How many fouls did Ake commit? What's the threshold for City to get yellows?

It's easy to say when things aren't going your way, but there are so many suspect decisions and it's just getting inconsistent.

How many fouls did Ake commit? What's the threshold for City to get yellows?
Was hard to see but the players were claiming Ake handled the ball to stop a break. If he’s the last man… PL referee says no foul, play on and then starts dishing out cards against us.

Sat in pub watching yesterday. Speaking to a Columbian fella. Ask him who he supports . No one, but likes the scum. Spend the next 10 minutes explaining why they are a cunt club with cunt supporters.
And to Rapist lovers reading in here. You'r gonna fold. We know it and you know it.

Has Jack found his way out of Royals pocket yet? :contelol:

Not sure, but when he does, you can be sure the twat will fall over like Bambi after a night on the lash..

Starting to really hate the twat, with his pushing the ball past with no hope of catching it, then leaving a trailing leg to catch out the opposition.

£100m wasn't he? Complete joke.

de83358d155fb2adb843a08413e5b2db.jpg

Not sure why everyone is doing their nut over Grealish's performance.
If we had been asked to describe what we expect to see from him, I'm sure most of us would have accurately predicted the performance he gave. He was a constant menace, probably their biggest threat and only a stand out performance from the least likely player to produce one, stopped him being a total nightmare.
I don't remember too many people saying we shouldn't sign him when we were sniffing around him at Villa.
The "foul" that got Romero off was a dive. A free kick at worst, but not cardable -IMO.

IMMENSELY satisfying win with excellent
performances, but Peresic seems to be deteriorating as the season moves on.
Haaland doesn't get a sniff and Diers performance is ignored, the duty scapegoat doesn't catch a break.

Not sure everyone is "doing their nut".

Just cementing what we already know about him. Like you said, he went looking for the 2nd yellow, made sure there was contact and went over.

Not sure why everyone is doing their nut over Grealish's performance.
If we had been asked to describe what we expect to see from him, I'm sure most of us would have accurately predicted the performance he gave. He was a constant menace, probably their biggest threat and only a stand out performance from the least likely player to produce one, stopped him being a total nightmare.
I don't remember too many people saying we shouldn't sign him when we were sniffing around him at Villa.
The "foul" that got Romero off was a dive. A free kick at worst, but not cardable -IMO.

IMMENSELY satisfying win with excellent
performances, but Peresic seems to be deteriorating as the season moves on.
Haaland doesn't get a sniff and Diers performance is ignored, the duty scapegoat doesn't catch a break.

Actually fair comment about Dier, he was excellent yesterday.

If Woolwich win the league by six points or less, it's NOT because we beat City. It's because we fucking rolled over and gave them six points. That's where we could have influenced the title.

I can't believe some people are still upset that we WON. Fuck me.

City still have to play them twice. Loads more games to play. Relax.

I am an Eric defender, but I was having a go at him for leaving spaces behind him yesterday. Then on Match of the Day they explained it was all part of the plan.

Fans should keep quiet on tactical stuff sometimes.
:mourbye:

Haha!

I thought the analysis was really interesting yesterday, actually, as was our tactics! Nailed it.

Back
Top Bottom