Spurs v Man City - Sunday 5th Feb, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got home from the game now. Great day out and the boy absolutely loved it! Parked at Cheshunt and no issues parking or getting on the train after from Northumberland park. Loads of day trippers and tourists about today though, and loads of people knocking about in half and half scarves. Probably there to see Haaland but he’s not fit to lace Kane’s boots. Kane’s all round game is on a different planet to his.

I think if KulusevskI and Richarlison stay fit for the second half of the season we’re nailed on for top 4 and at minimum the Semis of both UCL/FA if we don’t get a brutal draw.
Milan is shitting: tonight 0 shots on goal and 26% ball possession. Soon they'll charge the players for the ticket... 😂😂

One more observation.. What a squealing little Bitch Grealish is..

Dive, roll around, dive, scream, dive cry.. Try acting like a man ya fucking snivelling little wet wipe.

Even after Cuti got sent off (which he deserved) the little Pikey wouldn’t shut up trying to get in Cuti’s ear

Glad we didn’t buy the whiney little cunt now!

Fuck me..... Sky don't half talk a load of bollocks about Kane........

Michah Richards saying to be considered a great he has to win the Premier league medal.

What a load of bollocks...... Micah Richards has one........does that mean the Micah Richards is better than Kane?

Bollocks.

And comparing goal scorers since WW2 is also bollocks..... Everyone neglects to mention that there were 42 games in a season back then an extra 4 a year.....

Show some fucking respect you bunch of twats.
Good old Micah is a secret Gunner -fact.

That’s 3 home games on the trot we’ve had a shit ref. 3 games running the crowd have sung “you’re not fit to referee” which is not the norm.

The refs in this country are beyond useless.

3 games? It’s been every home game this season! They’ve gone against us every match. We’ve obviously done something to piss them off.

That was a bonkers second half. City were awful, we were much better than in the first half, just unbelievable sloppiness that we didn’t punish them more. I lost count of the great situations we pissed away with carelessness. Would have been gutting to then not win.

I won’t say this often but Hojbjerg deserved his MOTM and Royal Tennenbaum was close for second.

Kilusevski and Peresic were awful.
Great up to the last sentence -I loved them all today.

Son didn't score today but he looked a lot better than he's looked for a long time. Persistent threat throughout the game.

Great team performance and third clean sheet on the bounce. Harry is now our all time top goalscorer.

COYS

That good run very early on gave him confidence so hopefully he can build on that for the rest of the season

Did he actually say that? Did he mean Antonio and just got mixed up? Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see its highly probable if conte goes back to Italy at the end of the season. Might also just want to fuck with the players and fans minds
Apparently he said Pochettino very deliberately and smirked. I don't know if I'm being had but my mate says Pep has heard something andknows he will be back ....

That was a bonkers second half. City were awful, we were much better than in the first half, just unbelievable sloppiness that we didn’t punish them more. I lost count of the great situations we pissed away with carelessness. Would have been gutting to then not win.

I won’t say this often but Hojbjerg deserved his MOTM and Royal Tennenbaum was close for second.

Kilusevski and Peresic were awful.
Perisic was aweful, but Kulu had some great moments. Looks like he's not got the pace and energy he used to have.

We were always winning today. Got the hoodoo over them, always have really since 81.
I feel like when we play them, our players don't feel the same nerves and pressure that they normally feel. They can smell the fear from the city players in the tunnel, and it gets even more pumped up for the game.

FFS Romero, but was bound to happen sooner or later.

Wrong month to be without our only good CB i guess.

The haters are gonna slaughter me now, but i'm slowly starting to change my mind about Emerson!

I think he has looked solid the last 4-5 games. Good defensively, and slowly slowly getting better offensively

YEEEEES, HUGE WIN!!!

This could turn our season for the positive. Only downside is missing Romero a couple of games.

Christian Stellini for President!!!
It's undeniable that he's significantly improved his impact on the game in the past 3-4 games, BUT I still find myself despairing when he's being solely relied upon to take a man on 1v1 to try and cross the ball, or do a one-two with another attacking player in and around the box, he just lacks that quality to pull off exciting and well executed moves with other players.
Tbf he does seem to be quite good at deflecting the ball off an opposing players body to get us the odd corner when he's attempting to cross the ball. But other than that I feel he's still underwhelming and not top 6 (or even 10) quality at being able to cross accurately, take a man on or bring that sense of threat say Kulu gives when advancing forward with the ball dan the loin.

Back
Top Bottom