Spurs v Man City - Sunday 5th Feb, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mummy

Okay, so we're dead...
I can't wait forever, so I've started the thread.

Got a good feeling about this one.

giphy.gif

Travel issues again it seems.

Fans attending our home Premier League match against Manchester City on Sunday (kick-off 4.30pm) are advised that there will be no London Overground services between Liverpool Street and Enfield Town, Cheshunt or Chingford stations, due to scheduled track closures. White Hart Lane station will be closed.

Supporters are advised to use Greater Anglia services via Northumberland Park and high-speed Victoria line services via Tottenham Hale to travel to and from central London.
Planned track closures are also taking place on the Metropolitan and Elizabeth lines on Sunday.
Transport for London planned track closures

The track closure between Stratford and Shenfield will continue at weekends until Sunday 12th March, affecting the Women’s Super League match against Manchester United (Sunday 12th February, 12pm kick-off), and Premier League matches against West Ham United (Sunday 19th February, kick-off 4.30pm), Chelsea (Sunday 26th February, kick-off 1.30pm) and Nottingham Forest (Saturday 11th March, kick-off 3pm).

Big Green Coach is offering an expanded coach services to cover affected areas for these matches, which can be booked below.
Book coach travel

Really want Dyche to get one over on Woolwich in his first game, think this match has draw written all over it so would rather Woolwich drop points so City can keep pace with them. Didn't care if we won or lost the away fixture but really rather win any game at home tbh, especially with how fucking diabolical our home record vs top 6 clubs is getting we really need to sort our mentality out. Anyone would take going away to a top 6 side and dropping points on the chin but we need those sides to be scared coming to us.

I will actually genuinely cry for the next 4 months if Emerson starts this game
He was good on Etihad, so why not?

It’s about time we start picking some points against top 6 sides (Newcastle included). If I remember correctly, we’ve only got 1 point out of 7 or 8 games against top 6 teams which is awful. Don’t care if this puts Assna in pole-position for the title, I think we still have a chance for top 4.

They've literally just beat us and Woolwich in 2 of the last 3 games!.....🤷‍♂️
By their standards. Cancelo is being loaned out. Most likely due to some problem with Pep leaving him without a reliable option. It just doesn't look like the same City side we've seen seasons past.

Travel issues again it seems.

Fans attending our home Premier League match against Manchester City on Sunday (kick-off 4.30pm) are advised that there will be no London Overground services between Liverpool Street and Enfield Town, Cheshunt or Chingford stations, due to scheduled track closures. White Hart Lane station will be closed.

Supporters are advised to use Greater Anglia services via Northumberland Park and high-speed Victoria line services via Tottenham Hale to travel to and from central London.
Planned track closures are also taking place on the Metropolitan and Elizabeth lines on Sunday.
Transport for London planned track closures

The track closure between Stratford and Shenfield will continue at weekends until Sunday 12th March, affecting the Women’s Super League match against Manchester United (Sunday 12th February, 12pm kick-off), and Premier League matches against West Ham United (Sunday 19th February, kick-off 4.30pm), Chelsea (Sunday 26th February, kick-off 1.30pm) and Nottingham Forest (Saturday 11th March, kick-off 3pm).

Big Green Coach is offering an expanded coach services to cover affected areas for these matches, which can be booked below.
Book coach travel
Levy built the new stadium in the wrong place. Should have been at the far end of the HS2.

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Porro Bentancur Hojbjerg Sessegnon
Kulusevski Kane Son

LWB is a big issue for this game, Sess generally did well in big games lasts season but he got bullied by Saka. Perisic however got utterly murdered by Mahrez a couple of weeks ago, I’d give Sess the chance just because he at least has legs. Perisic got completely twisted up last time.

Back
Top Bottom