Spurs v Man City - Sunday 5th Feb, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From here in, the schedule really sets up nicely. No City or Woolwich, all four remaining London derbies are at home, United at home, toughest Away matches are Anfield and St. James Park (only away matches against teams in the top half), great FA cup draw, and even AC Milan are looking wank.

Let’s finish strong lads.

I don’t get the venom some posters direct at PEH. He’s far from a slick player but they’re not all going to be, and he’s not always going to have a great game, especially when the rest of the team are misfiring.

He led from the front (again) today, exactly as he has done time and again over the last couple of seasons. He was on it today, sharp, strong, clever and ran his socks off.

there are many others that warrant criticism more than him. I for one am glad he’s here

mummy

Okay, so we're dead...
I can't wait forever, so I've started the thread.

Got a good feeling about this one.

giphy.gif

Off to bed in a minute, have to be up at 6 in the morning. 5 of us travelling down from Manchester to cheer on the mighty Spurs. Probably won't get back until midnight, any Spurs supporter who wants to see us lose tomorrow needs their head examined.
COYS.

Performance of the season.

Royal, Hojbjerg and Romero were outstanding, so was pretty much everyone.

Who gives a fuck what this has done for Woolwich.
This one was for us and only us.

Lot of my spurs mates want to see us lose to stop them winning the league ,
Then you need to tell them to think it through a bit more carefully.
City are only 5 points behind those scum, with over 50 points still up for grabs (and the scummers still have to play City away). The three points available tomorrow are only of marginal value for City. They are much more important for us, in terms of momentum, confidence, keeping ahead of those immediately below us and staying in touch with the top 4.
In addition to all that, there is the small matter of SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM. That might shut them up for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom