Spurs v Man City - Sunday 5th Feb, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winds me up that we don't get the credit for defending well and not giving Haaland a sniff all game but no the media spin it with, oh maybe Haaland isn't right for city and aren't playing to his strengths.. geezers got 25 goals this season have a laugh and give us a bone ya cunts.

City were clearly at an unfair disadvantage having to travel all the way from Manchester to London. I'm sure there will be an enquiry to see how this was allowed to happen.

One more observation.. What a squealing little Bitch Grealish is..

Dive, roll around, dive, scream, dive cry.. Try acting like a man ya fucking snivelling little wet wipe.

Punters, TV "experts" and the press all hail Pep.

If any other top four manager paid 100 million for Grealish then those same people would be clamouring for that clubs chairman to fire him.

He's worth half of that.

Even after Cuti got sent off (which he deserved) the little Pikey wouldn’t shut up trying to get in Cuti’s ear

Glad we didn’t buy the whiney little cunt now!
I felt the second yellow was pretty soft, personally. It was a foul, but not a card for me.

But the ref was questionable, at the very least. I felt like City got away with a couple cynical fouls early that should’ve been yellows. One was Julian Alvarez on Son, and the other escapes me now. But those are yellows…virtually nailed on to me. I guess they were too early or something, but that shouldn’t factor in.

I felt the second yellow was pretty soft, personally. It was a foul, but not a card for me.

But the ref was questionable, at the very least. I felt like City got away with a couple cynical fouls early that should’ve been yellows. One was Julian Alvarez on Son, and the other escapes me now. But those are yellows…virtually nailed on to me. I guess they were too early or something, but that shouldn’t factor in.
That useless wally booked ours if we dared to breathe on one of ours, and they got away with a few dodgy decisions too.

Last edited:
Still buzzing, not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight. Great performance from all the team, so frustrating that we haven't managed to play like this more often, we should be breathing down the necks of that lot down the road!
Anyway, I'm not going to get into the tactics/statistics, not my thing, just to say that it was a great game, great atmosphere and a real 'I was there' moment when Harry made Tottenham Hotspur history. I want him to stay with us forever, he will not get the love he gets from us anywhere else.
It's games like this that keep you going when times are tough.

No coincidence that we appear more effective when Hot Rod is playing???????

327312212_8620597568010643_4110858147481546225_n.jpg

feel that a big difference yesterday was Son's form he didn't lose or fall over the ball, not saying he was back but yesterday wasn't like playing with 10 men, except when we went down to 10 en

Yep but carded us soon after and dished out another 2/3

Back
Top Bottom