Spurs v Man City - Sunday 5th Feb, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Woolwich win the league by six points or less, it's NOT because we beat City. It's because we fucking rolled over and gave them six points. That's where we could have influenced the title.

I can't believe some people are still upset that we WON. Fuck me.

City still have to play them twice. Loads more games to play. Relax.

Anyone who feels like that isn't a spurs fan, and I'll die on that hill.

Not sure, but when he does, you can be sure the twat will fall over like Bambi after a night on the lash..

Starting to really hate the twat, with his pushing the ball past with no hope of catching it, then leaving a trailing leg to catch out the opposition.

£100m wasn't he? Complete joke.
All he does is win fouls. Boring cunt

Cant understand people wanting us to lose yesterday. However, if that was the last game of the season and the scum were needing a result I wonder what the consensus here would be?
It wasn’t tho. However if we couldn’t finish 4th last game and had nothing to play for, I would be happy to lose it.

Last edited:
Cant understand people wanting us to lose yesterday. However, if that was the last game of the season and the scum were needing a result I wonder what the consensus here would be?
If we had nothing to play for and us losing to City stopped Arse winning the league, I'd imagine everyone would have cheered City

We can take first
No we can't. We aren't winning every game from now on to the end of the season, and that Scum + City won't drop 11 points, unless a spectacular meltdown happens. Our fight is with United, Newcastle and dare I say, Brighton.

If Woolwich win the league by six points or less, it's NOT because we beat City. It's because we fucking rolled over and gave them six points. That's where we could have influenced the title.

I can't believe some people are still upset that we WON. Fuck me.

City still have to play them twice. Loads more games to play. Relax.
There just seems to be an air of "been there, done that" about Pep and City. If Woolwich start wobbling then City are more than good enough to hunt them down - if they actually want to.

If City can't be bothered then why the hell should we sacrifice points on their behalf which they still waste anyway? We could have handed City a 4-0 yesterday to appease some of the more miserable on here and they might still go and throw it all away anyway.

It's easy to say when things aren't going your way, but there are so many suspect decisions and it's just getting inconsistent.

How many fouls did Ake commit? What's the threshold for City to get yellows?

It is definitely every home game this season. Actually thinking back to it, it started to get worse after the 2 all against Liverpool at home last season.

I bet no other top 6 team has to face such an uphill battle every home game.

Back
Top Bottom