Spurs in the USA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's quite impressive that we are the PL club with the largest amount of supporter clubs in America.

Sure, there might be more "united fans" or "Woolwich" fans. But ours are organized and do things which is darn cool

DF6T8J9XYAAa1x3.jpg:large

23ku5ps.jpg

We were fucking robbed, win 2 group games and take it easy for 3rd and only one fucking team goes through so went out on goal difference

#spursy

Nice to have Ledley come down though, the club are doing it right

InTheCity InTheCity Wheres the southern hospitality? Beers are on you!

Fun to see Spurs hang out with the Predators. A friend of the family just moved overseas to play for them so we keep track of them as a team.

Fuckin' hell... we're MASSIVE out there!

I live in Nashville and went to the game. I didnt really have a rooting interest to be honest, but yeah, you guys certainly had a large crowd. I am not sure if there is a fan base here, or travelers to the game, or what it was, but it was definitely a Spurs crowd.

Back
Top Bottom