Spurs in the USA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For anyone who was at the PSG match in Orlando, or anyone who has seen Spurs at friendlies in the US before, did any of the players come up to the stands during warm up before the match?

I'm going to the Roma match tonight in New Jersey and am curious if I could somehow snag a photo or autograph with any of the players.
Kane came up to the stands at the Tottenham vs MLS All-Star game in Denver.
iY75ypN.jpg

idk how common it is for players to go to the foreign fans in general though. Personally, I imagine it's pretty rare, since the focus is always on the locals.

Kane came up to the stands at the Tottenham vs MLS All-Star game in Denver.
iY75ypN.jpg

idk how common it is for players to go to the foreign fans in general though. Personally, I imagine it's pretty rare, since the focus is always on the locals.

Harry's looking pretty baked here. I guess that's one way to get your mind and body relaxed before a big game...

:pochlol:

I'm not a fan of playing friendlies against teams in the same league though.
True, with 8 teams in the US part it should have been possible to make a fixture list that avoids that but I guess they want United v City, Roma v Juventus and Madrid v Barcelona for the ticket sales.
Everyone has 1 "derby", but us v City doesn't really even work for that.

True, with 8 teams in the US part it should have been possible to make a fixture list that avoids that but I guess they want United v City, Roma v Juventus and Madrid v Barcelona for the ticket sales.

The Kyle Walker derby?!

Unfortunately there are no other big Champions League teams in North London we could have played. :pochsmirk:

Flying down there tomorrow morning dead early, will be a full kit wanker on the flight as have to go straight to the supporters 5-a-side tournament from the airport for a 9am Kickoff

If anyone in the Nashville area wants to come and see a cross breed of Chiriches and Naughton play at the back tomorrow come on down

Looking forward to the Walker derby! Hope we leave a few on them like against Roma

Back
Top Bottom