Spurs in the USA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for all the kind words about Nashville, gents. It was a weekend I will never forgot. Here are a few videos...

Thursday night at 230am:

Pre-tailgate:

Tailgate:

It's so weird seeing songs that are sung in the depths of North London's pubs on a weekend, have made their way across the Ocean to The States!

That's how to cement TRUE U.S/U.K relations right there...
Trump must be scratching his head

It's so weird seeing songs that are sung in the depths of North London's pubs on a weekend, have made their way across the Ocean to The States!

That's how to cement TRUE U.S/U.K relations right there...
Trump must be scratching his head

170418193720-democrats-comedians-pressure-shaming-trump-release-taxes-full-169.jpg

"Who's this Nicola Berti guy?"

Looks immense, in a way I hope we are still doing the yank tours in a few years time, I'm already talking the missus into taking the daughter (when she's old enough to appreciate it) to Disney land/Florida during the school holidays which just happens to fall at the same time as the tour usually

Looks immense, in a way I hope we are still doing the yank tours in a few years time, I'm already talking the missus into taking the daughter (when she's old enough to appreciate it) to Disney land/Florida during the school holidays which just happens to fall at the same time as the tour usually

Every single English fella that made it over made it a point to let us know that this was one of the best trips they've ever done.

Thanks for all the kind words about Nashville, gents. It was a weekend I will never forgot. Here are a few videos...

Thursday night at 230am:

Pre-tailgate:

Tailgate:

You are a top man and a credit to the club, thank you and all the Nashville Spurs for being great hosts

You can see me on the left of the tailgate tweet - loving life!! COYS

EDIT

Bloody hell I have just put 2 and 2 together Benjamin Benjamin is an absolute monster, I wonder if that Liverpool fan appreciated the towel you gave him to cool him down.... after you had wiped your crotch with it, magnificent work

Last edited:
You are a top man and a credit to the club, thank you and all the Nashville Spurs for being great hosts

EDIT

Bloody hell I have just put 2 and 2 together Benjamin Benjamin is an absolute monster, I wonder if that Liverpool fan appreciated the towel you gave him to cool him down.... after you had wiped your crotch with it, magnificent work

I actually had forgotten about that! Thanks for the reminder.

EDIT

The best part was that after Ben handed it to him, he smelled it :dembelelol::eriksenlol::pochshock:

Back
Top Bottom