Sporting CP vs Tottenham Hotspur. UEFA Champions League. Tuesday 13th September 2022 @17:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think so.

Yeh, but you think we lost last night cos of Levy; so your assessment of the game is clearly as good as worthless.

(A large amount of people here would have chosen to start 4/5 of the players the above bloke mentioned.)

Got back today after a great trip to a lovely city. Sadly saw some of our younger fans abusing bar staff in the square, and stewards at the ground
Have to say that after all the time, effort and not inconsiderable cost, that performance was totally unacceptable.
This sort of dross was supposed to be a thing of the past, too many poor individual performances against an inferior side. It would appear that we are not entirely free of our bottling reputation. or as my old school reports used to say, 'Could do better.'

I think the idea needs tweaking. Brexit vs Remainers. Metropolitan Liberal elite vs knuckle dragging Troglodytes. The cast of Hello dolly vs Hello kitty....tell you what Todd stay of the cheese last thing at night.
Yanks out of the EPL.
I knew eventually they'd start with this shit...what's next..cheerleaders, time outs, helmets...they ruin everything they touch...I tried to watch an MFL game to understand...they seem to all dress up in stupid clothes and face paint...it's like nursery school...next up. Oxford v Cambridge and all universities will become irrelevant teaching institutions attached to the sports teams...we cannot let the cancer of America have ANY influence whatsoever on OUR game....

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp unimpressed with Todd Boehly's 'All-Star Premier League game' idea​

Last updated on3 hours ago3 hours ago.From the sectionPremier League

'When Boehly finds a date for that, he can call me' - Klopp on All-Star game suggestion
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is unimpressed by new Chelsea owner Todd Boehly's idea of a US style 'All-Star game' in the Premier League.
Boehly, part-owner of baseball team the LA Dodgers, and basketball sides the Los Angeles Lakers and the Los Angeles Sparks, suggested a north v south game.
He can piss off with all this Americanisation bollocks. Soon he’ll want four quarters, cheerleaders and bands at half time.

Back
Top Bottom